News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody have an original headlight pivot laying around? I need a measurement...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, January 27, 2009, 12:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

I need to know EXACTLY the position of the actuator pin hole in it's bracket on the headlight pivot. I need the EXACT height of the hole measured from the main "deck" of the pivot when the pivot is laid flat on it's face, and the distance from the leading edge of the pivot to the hole, again while the pivot is laid flat on it's face. I need the measurements to be made to the CENTER of the hole.

Anybody have an original Daytona or Superbird pivot out of the car, and a willingness to take some PRECISE measurements?

daytonalo

daytonalo

Daytona R/T SE

That's OK Larry ;)

I've posted a couple of pics so y'all know exactly what I mean...

daytonalo

What is the status with your car ? This section used to be filled with guys posting about progress with cars !!! Now it is just about models and memories !

Larry

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: daytonalo on January 27, 2009, 12:32:25 AM
What is the status with your car ?

Larry

It's at that critical point in it's existance...The point where I either get these headlights to work properly (I'm REAL close) Or I go to town and buy a brand new Sawz-all and a whole box of new blades and rid myself of this P.O.S. once and for all... :hack:

Daytona R/T SE

Anyway...Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Measurements?

Anyone?

Beuller?

Beuller?

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

A383Wing

I don't have any measurements to give ya....I looked for a long time also when we were putting ours together in the mid 90's.....I gave up and made my own out of flat steel bar....again, no pics either

Sorry, not much help as usual

Daytona R/T SE

I made an adjustable, clamp-on bracket with multiple holes in it for the pin. This is just for mocking this thing up, trying various positions of the pin/bracket... I think I've got it figured out...At least on the driver's side...wish me luck  :coolgleamA: