News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

got a 68

Started by Mean 318, January 26, 2009, 08:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mean 318

PS
P brakes
tinted glass
wood grain wheel
console with arm rest
rear def.
AC
road wheels
clock
AM 8 track
c plr emblems
light pkg
54,000 miles but a MN car so there is some rust
DK green int, but for the most part it looks like new
got new lighs for the hood
bumpers
1/4s
wheel housings
lower fenders
LR leaf spring mount
emblems
carpet
dash pad
pkg tray
arm rest plastic
wheel opening mld.
tail light bzls
gas cap
rear vlnc. and corners
rear cross membr.
fuel tank
sending unit
front lights
trunk pans
1/4 xtnshns
outer door handels

almost all the trim is mint
all frame rails are real nice
needs some half pthcs, on front floor pans
grill is mint
seats, door pnls, dash, console, head liner are real nice

I am going to keep this one stock for the most part.

pics soon

69bronzeT5

Cool Zach! I saw it on I think the Coronet Registry site?
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Mean 318

car

Mean 318

went off the road taking it home and bitched up my truck! :flame: the charger got lucky ont little dent in the RF fender :slap:

teamroth

I like the color. It will be cool to see this one when it's done. If it's not too personal, what does one give for a 68 in that condition?
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

dpm68

bull

What's the paint code?

Khyron

Looks like a nice little project. Good luck with her, and remember, 318's become 440's real easy ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on January 27, 2009, 07:14:40 AM
Looks like a nice little project. Good luck with her, and remember, 318's become 440's real easy ;)

The grille indicates that its an R/T.   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Needa68

That console looks great! That top pad isn't a stock option for 68 is it? I don't think it is, but it sure looks like it came with the car originally as it matches everything else you have for the interior.

Any backgrounder on the console pad? Can you detect a code for it on the build sheet?

My best.
Drive fast, make the light.

The Mitchell & Mitchell 1968 Dodge Restorations

http://www.68dodgerestorations.com

Back N Black

Quote from: Needa68 on January 28, 2009, 06:23:19 AM
That console looks great! That top pad isn't a stock option for 68 is it? I don't think it is, but it sure looks like it came with the car originally as it matches everything else you have for the interior.

Any backgrounder on the console pad? Can you detect a code for it on the build sheet?

My best.

The console is out of a 1 Gen Charger.Everything is pretty much the same except for the pad on top

Mean 318

you think the other one got broke and the 1st owner maybe just put this one in? or is there even a chance that he ask for it or had a dealer put it in? Im sher its the 1st one but IDK that would be cool :shruggy: :D

PocketThunder

Mean318, is this car an R/T or base model Charger?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 27, 2009, 09:39:25 AM

The grille indicates that its an R/T.   :shruggy:

I was talking about his name ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Mean 318

68r/t

It looks like we have the same taste in vehicles :cheers:

Mean 318

wow!!! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: Thats sweet! I wana do the scout after i get the charger done! NICE

Mean 318

PS
P brakes
tinted glass
wood grain wheel
console with arm rest
rear def.
AC
road wheels
clock
AM 8 track
c plr emblems
light pkg
cruise

factory 318 car but the 1st owner put the R/T emblems on it so they will stay IMO they are kinda cool, I also have a built 440/727 to put in but i will keep the #s matching 318. light green W/ dark green int.... you guys think its rare? I love it and will keep this one till death but its neat to know
I have the build sheet and fender tag.... I also have the key chain from the dealer that sold it new!