News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HLPAG: Please tell your stories and share what you think about them.

Started by 426HemiCharger, January 24, 2009, 10:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I hope it hasn't soured you on the hobby in general, they are an exception and most car people are good folk.  % years is a long time to have a car just sitting and waiting.

southrnfarmer84

:-\i know. i wish i could do something to it but i really have clue what to do or where to start because ive never really messed with muscle cars/restoration. ive been trying to find ppl that could help me where i live but no good news.

mikepmcs

Welcome. :wave: You have all the people you need right here to help you with your car.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

426HemiCharger

This is a familiar sight isn't it. This is before the guy jacks up the price, dumps the car and is never seen again.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)