News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just a little Microsoft Paint fun

Started by 69bronzeT5, January 23, 2009, 11:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIRD67

Cody, If you get a 4 door for parts, then your gonna have to sen it to me, I love 4 door Coronets! I like the Idea with all of us doing a version of that Coronet 500! I won't be able to do mine today though, I have to leave for my dads, I am having an early 15th Birthday..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

69bronzeT5

I tried to do some stuff to that picture in Paint but everything came out Dark Grey. I would go to use Lime Green or something but it would come out Dark Grey....so I'm doing everything by hand.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Cody, It's a program in my Kodak camera , you can turn a photo into a coloring page with one click  :2thumbs:

moparguy01

for the record, it wasnt the epa alone that killed the muscle car. skyrocketing insurance premiums played a big big part of it as well. nobody young could get a reasonable rate for their insurance in one of those cars.

BIRD67

OKAY, I am back! SO, who wants to do a contest with the Coronet and see who can come up with the best version of it? I officially am working on mine, and it will be my best one ever!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

jb666

moparsons

Yea my photo program does that with one click......lotta work ::)

BIRD67

Lol, Ed was pissed when he saw I drew the dick on there!

C_stripes

Quote from: moparsons on January 25, 2009, 08:54:36 PM
Yea my photo program does that with one click......lotta work ::)

Ok smarty. Take that orig pic of the dart and open it in paint and see how it looks, then look at my rendering. See the difference?  Look at the three of the coronet. Orig pic. right after I hit the one button, then after lots of clean up.  Its not that easy.   :nana: :2thumbs:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

moparsons

Okay..okay I see the cleanup now. :2thumbs:  Just didn't want the young'ns to be up all night tryin to do that with the eraser. :smilielol:

C_stripes

Ok, So I will not be done tonight, But here is a sample. I am FAR from done. 

BIRD67

C_Stripes, That is looking good! How did you do the stripe? You must have alot of patience!

C_stripes

Quote from: BIRD67 on January 29, 2009, 03:44:09 PM
C_Stripes, That is looking good! How did you do the stripe? You must have alot of patience!

Well, lots of patience and time and snow outside. Plus I have been sick. So even a little extra time.  I probably have 5 or so hours into it. Since I posted that pic, I have fixed the rear tire so it looks better and added more coloring and started a little shadowing. I am thinking about cutting the car from that background and adding it to something els. 

BIRD67

Yeah, tell me about the snow! I wish it would DIE! My coronet is coming along, I am going to try and paint the other cars in the picture as well..Hope you feel better! I am going to look fore more pics to color in..

BIRD67

BIRD67

mikepmcs

lil' free resize action. 

Guys are a little behind the deadline ain't ya??  I guess you didn't exactly say which Monday so technically......
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

That Daytona would make a nice tattoo :scratchchin:

Anyone feel like doing this to a General Lee picture, maybe a few of them so I can make a decision if it's something I want permanently.
I guess I need to learn how to do this to pictures.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BIRD67

Mike, if you have Microsoft paint, then all you need to do is right click and save the picture want, then go into MS Paint click file nad open, then you just click the picture and it will show up..Hope this helps!

mikepmcs

ok, i went to the paint program and have a picture up there.  now what do I do to make it an outline?  File View Edit Image Colors Help is what I see and a bunch of stuff off to the side.  I don't see any make it a coloring book option??

BIRD67

Oh, I didn't know you wanted it like a canvas, I don't know how to do that, but I am sure C_stripes can help, he did it in the first place. :cheers:

C_stripes

Sorry. We cleaned up my photobucket and the pics got moved.  Here they are. I used a program that comes with Kodak cameras. Also some MS paint programs have programs that are equivalent.

I need to finish this sometime.