News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler is cutting prices-Time to buy the Chally

Started by 68charger383, January 23, 2009, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger383

Here we go: The Dodge Challenger SE & R/T are included in the incentive program. SRT-8 is not included in the special incentive sale...

Chrysler is starting to deal-looks like it maybe time to buy that R/T Challenger. If I could buy one for $30K I really might pull the trigger and go for it!

http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/22/autos/chrysler_incentives/index.htm?postversion=2009012309

Under the program, all 2008 and 2009 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles will be available at prices similar to those Chrysler employees pay -- typically thousands of dollars below the sticker price.

In addition, customers will receive discounts of up to $3,500 on 2009 vehicles and $6,000 on 2008 models.

The Dodge Sprinter work van is the only vehicle specifically excluded from the program, according to Chrysler's announcement.

An additional $1,000 rebate is also available on vehicles financed through Chrysler Financial, Chrysler's financing arm, or through a customer's local credit union.

These latest incentives come on top of a 0% financing program Chrysler announced last Friday, just hours after the U.S. Treasury Department said it would lend Chrysler Financial $1.5 billion. The 0% offer applies to select Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles for loans of not more than four years.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

mikepmcs

hmmm, and I have an interview for a job tuesday at 9:00.  Coincidence, I think not. :icon_smile_big:

Man, I don't know if I want another vehicle payment though, but then again I don't do anything else with money except buy food, pay house bills and support my car habit :scratchchin:
That new Challenger would be nice, I need to check prices I guess and really weigh the pros and cons. :icon_smile_cool:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bull

I sort of doubt the dealers are going to make it worth anyone's while though. Nothing is selling around here and they've still got the sticker jacked up on the Challengers.

ronv

Under the EP program the SRT Challengers are excluded as well as the Viper and Sprinter. This may change as the EP ++ program starts on the 26th and the program rules are not posted on DealerConnect as of yet.