News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fiat and Chrysler joint venture

Started by NorwayCharger, January 20, 2009, 07:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

72chargerSE

It's official....just announced locally here in Detroit.

Let me say I want to be first in line to buy that classic X1/9 I always dreamed of.

moparstuart

Quote from: 72chargerSE on January 20, 2009, 09:02:33 AM
It's official....just announced locally here in Detroit.

Let me say I want to be first in line to buy that classic X1/9 I always dreamed of.
I looked at one of those when i was 16 , I couldnt fit in it with the roof on .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Todd Wilson

Does this mean we have to let those cars in at the Mopar Meets like we do AMC's?

Todd

moparstuart

Quote from: Todd Wilson on January 20, 2009, 11:56:30 AM
Does this mean we have to let those cars in at the Mopar Meets like we do AMC's?

Todd

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger_Fan

Todd

I sure as hell hope not. :puke:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

Todd

I don't know, but we'd probably have to park this with the wing cars.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Khyron

I present our future ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Aero426

Todd

Yeah.   That's gonna be mint.   I'll even park by the Neons.    :smilielol:

nh_mopar_fan

I have to hand it to them, this is a pretty encouraging deal for them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/21/business/21auto.html?_r=1&em

They're making some nice looking cars these days.

http://tinyurl.com/b7jyb7

NorwayCharger

AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

bull

From what I hear Fiat is doing pretty well right now despite the piss poor economy so maybe it will be good for Chrysler. At least they didn't give Tony the majority interest like they did the Germans last time.

Ghoste

Is there any majority interest left to sell out?  Seems like Daimler has a chunk, Cerberus has a chunk, now Fiat.  ::)

bull

Quote from: Ghoste on January 23, 2009, 10:14:45 AM
Is there any majority interest left to sell out?  Seems like Daimler has a chunk, Cerberus has a chunk, now Fiat.  ::)

Well, in a sense Chrysler took a chunk out of Daimler because Daimler was neglecting it. Basically Chrysler bit the hand that wasn't feeding it and so Daimler got mad and took Chrysler to the dog pound. That's where Cerberus found it and then after trying to figure out what to do with it and going nowhere  Cerberus finally asked Tony over at Fiat if he would please participate in 25% of its care and feeding because Tony is apparently pretty good at taking care of abused strays.

Ponch ®

I read somewhere that Daimler values it's share at $0. You guys up to go to the home office and ask if they'll let us have it?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West