News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

grille blackout

Started by Foreman72, January 19, 2009, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one do you guys like better

grille blackout
edge blackout

Foreman72

option one being the top shot, 2 being the bottom...i'm wondering which i should go 4 on mine..i like em both...yeah just throwing it out there...thanks all..o ya..if it makes a diff i will have a black chin spoiler and the car will be f8 green :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

69charger2002

truthfully i like option 1 best hands down
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

TUFCAT

I like them chrome and black (like original). All black just doesn't do anything for me  :Twocents: :Twocents: ....sorry (but you asked....sort of)  :icon_smile_wink:  FYI- the bottom pic has 71 style doors (all horizontal lines).

Foreman72

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 19, 2009, 08:53:14 PM
I like them chrome and black (like original). All black just doesn't do anything for me  :Twocents: :Twocents: ....sorry (but you asked....sort of)  :icon_smile_wink:  FYI- the bottom pic has 71 style doors (all horizontal lines).

its all good...not quite sure what u meant by the 71 style doors...
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

72charger440

i agree with TUFCAT make it look like the original black with chrome dude thats what i did on my charger.  but the decision is up 2 u tho. your car
72 charger SE 440 big block  
mopar or no car!!!!

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

72charger440

what does your car look like now? pics?
mopar or no car!!!!

Foreman72

sorry about that last one...yeah not very good ones tho...its been in a barn 4 13 yrs...it looks better then it is...i cleaned it off and most of dirt u see came off...
Eric "Foreman"

Foreman72

cuz then i have the option of keeping it silver and doing something like this
Eric "Foreman"

72charger440

yeah your car looks very good does it have a lot of rust problems? and the bottom pic below yeah do something like that and paint the middle bar body color. what color you painting your car once its done?
mopar or no car!!!!

Foreman72

its got a few spots...rocker panels one part on the hood that was near a window so its gotten some weather on it...other then that...the car has been on a dirt floor...so the underside might be in rough shape...i dunno...we'll c when i drag her out this spring...can't wait...anyways....yeah i just loved the sinister look of the blackout...i dunno...we'll c...its gonna be f8 green...which is rather dark
Eric "Foreman"

72charger440

yeah well mayb then you should paint the middle bar black that would also look good. did you car have a vinyl top?
mopar or no car!!!!

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Foreman72

keep em coming...thank guys...
Quote from: 72charger440 on January 19, 2009, 09:34:45 PM
yeah well maybe then you should paint the middle bar black that would also look good. did you car have a vinyl top?

sure does dude...dodge charger topper...sales bank order...check this out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv0vYc1x6po thats me man...white vinyl quarter top...
Eric "Foreman"

mikepmcs

another here for the black, it just sounds good with the color choice and chin spoiler you mentioned.  Hey DS, is your photoshop program humming.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

72charger440

cool. what engine does it have in it?
mopar or no car!!!!

Foreman72

one (will at some point b) hearty 318  :lol:...shooting 4 400+HP :D...gonna beaf up the suspension a bit...bigger t bars, ralley leaf springs and many other such pieces, hoping to find an 8 3/4 and put 3.55's w a suregrip (or other LSD) in it...and as 4 tranny, idk if i should go w a new TCI unit or recon the 904 that its got...yeah man...can't wait 2 have the space/cash to get crackin on it...it might hav 2 wait till after college tho...
Eric "Foreman"

mikepmcs

Quote from: Foreman72 on January 19, 2009, 09:51:37 PM
one (will at some point b) hearty 318  :lol:...shooting 4 400+HP :D...gonna beaf up the suspension a bit...bigger t bars, ralley leaf springs and many other such pieces, hoping to find an 8 3/4 and put 3.55's w a suregrip (or other LSD) in it...and as 4 tranny, idk if i should go w a new TCI unit or recon the 904 that its got...yeah man...can't wait 2 have the space/cash to get crackin on it...it might hav 2 wait till after college tho...

PM Jamey(RD) he can build you a transmission that will fit your needs and not break your wallet.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=27
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

72charger440

do u want 2 keep the 318 or would you want 2 put like a diff engine in it?
mopar or no car!!!!

Foreman72

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 19, 2009, 09:53:59 PM
Quote from: Foreman72 on January 19, 2009, 09:51:37 PM

PM Jamey(RD) he can build you a transmission that will fit your needs and not break your wallet.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=27

thanks dude...4 sure...that rock...it won't that soon...but lets hope... :yesnod:
Eric "Foreman"

Foreman72

Quote from: 72charger440 on January 19, 2009, 09:56:07 PM
do u want 2 keep the 318 or would you want 2 put like a diff engine in it?

keep it 4 sure...wanna blow the doors in and people away w it...it'll be mostly a cruiser w the power for some more...
Eric "Foreman"

72charger440

in that case you could build a bitchin little 318 stroker motor.
mopar or no car!!!!

Foreman72

i'm probably gonna bore it our 30 or 40 over...
Eric "Foreman"

72charger440

do it 40 over and put 360 heads on it with a six pack set up on it that would be cool.
mopar or no car!!!!

Foreman72

i'm doing the heads but getting a 6P intake would b a joke :lol:
Eric "Foreman"