News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Northern & Central Ohio Charger Club

Started by moparmendy, January 17, 2009, 07:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparmendy

I'm thinking about starting a Northern/Central Ohio Charger Club.
I live in Cleveland.  Anyone else from the area interested?

I think there are a lot of us out there..It would be fun to to get together at least a couple of times a cruise season and Charge into a location with some of, if not the best looking cars ever made!

email me at garymendy@yahoo.com with your info and any suggestions you have on events and times and I will try to coordinate and kick this thing off.

Thanks in advance.
:cheers:

twinscrew698

Sounds good to me but how about all Mopar Club??

The closest club around is in Wooster  I think!!!

But i still would be interested!!!

Tilar

I've thought about something like this for north central Ohio. I'm roughly 35 miles southwest of Wooster. It would be fun but Cleveland would be a bit far.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

jwilk01

Sounds good to me.  I live just northwest of columbus.  Keep me informed.

Later
Josh

bigred68

Count me in. Please see Chargerkid01's thread (Who is from Ohio here??) in off topic discussion. I'm in. ALL THE WAY!!
Salute :cheers:

Ghoste

There used to be a Charger Club out of Ohio some years back, whatever happened to it?  Or for that matter did anyone on here belong to it?

police1

there's one in butler, pa. but if you want my opinion they are a bunch of morons... :cheers: :cheers:

KillerBee1972

Quote from: moparmendy on January 17, 2009, 07:49:56 AM
I'm thinking about starting a Northern/Central Ohio Charger Club.
I live in Cleveland.  Anyone else from the area interested?

I think there are a lot of us out there..It would be fun to to get together at least a couple of times a cruise season and Charge into a location with some of, if not the best looking cars ever made!

email me at garymendy@yahoo.com with your info and any suggestions you have on events and times and I will try to coordinate and kick this thing off.

Thanks in advance.
:cheers:

That sounds SWEET be nice to go to another mopar meet, especially if all the cars are CHARGERS!!!!

KEEP ME IMFORMED
Scott
1964 Plymouth Fury "old 70s drag car"
1973 Dodge Charger SE B9 blue 440

69chargerboy

My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

ProfLonghair

moparmendy

thanks guys, i think the best way for me to do this is via email..
can you please all email me with your
emails addys and your phone numbers.
i will contact you..

send to garymendy@yahoo.com

twinscrew698

moparmendy

Okay guys, I am working on the first Charger Club show.  Here is what I am thinking.
The Saturday or Sunday or Memorial Day Weekend.   The location is going to be the 100th bomb group just off the airport in cleveland (brook park)..we will hopefully turn out really strong on the charger side, and then open to other brother mopars, and then have an invite to all other cars..
i have more work to do on a dj, possible dash plaques sp? and trophies...let me know what you think and any ideas on dj's etc..
if you are interested in the club,
remember to email me at
garymendy@yahoo.com as well as reply here to keep the interest up!

Thanks,
Gary

Old Moparz

Well, I've been to Ohio to get those fenders from you Gary, but joining your car club & going to the shows regularly might be a problem.  :lol:

You should post pics of your car if you haven't already, these guys will love it.

Good luck with the club though.   :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry