News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger tail stripe

Started by chargeral, January 15, 2009, 06:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargeral

My 69 Charger is now ready for paint. I have decided to have a ghost tail stripe painted in. Does anyone know the dimensions of the stripes and gaps between the smaller stripes are, and how far from the edge of the trunk lid do they begin. Are there any links that show the actual dimensions.  Thanks guys.   Al

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

chargeral

I put a ghost stripe on my 69. What I did was took a side view pic of a 69 from the internet. I brought it to a local sign maker and had him blow up the tail stripe until the side marker light was 4.1 in in length. Now I could actually measure the dimensions of the stripe and spaces in between. My car is a RT also and i had him make a stencil of the RT itself. If you need more info you can e mail me at chargeral@hotmail.com