News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

06 Charger Security Issues

Started by virgoplayboy, January 12, 2009, 01:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

virgoplayboy

Over the weekend my 06 Charger was broken into.. They punched in my D/S keyhole and somehow got my door open. I don't believe my alarm went off either, or for some reason didn't hear it. I feel that my car is very unprotected at this moment. I looked at a installing a FM-870 2-Way Car Alarm, Remote Starter with LCD Pager for my car, priced at $160. I also thought about just shaving off the position of the key lock as a whole. Any suggestions anyone??

skip68

Welcome to the site virgoplayboy.  :cheers:  Most of the guys here have older Chargers but there are several members with newer Chargers as well.  I'm sure that they will chime in.  We do love pics so post a picture of your Charger.  :drool5:    Chuck............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Silver R/T

sorry about your bad day. I would look into good security system with pager system and glass motion sensors.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on January 12, 2009, 01:53:15 PM
Welcome to the site virgoplayboy.  :cheers:  Most of the guys here have older Chargers but there are several members with newer Chargers as well.  I'm sure that they will chime in.  We do love pics so post a picture of your Charger.  :drool5:    Chuck............

Hey, watch the drool, I about slip on it!  :icon_smile_big: 

Welcome to the site, sorry to hear about your car.