News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gauge Cluster Restoration?

Started by pontiac charger, January 07, 2009, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pontiac charger

I did a search but could not find the information.  I have a gauge cluster for a 68 charger.  Is there are place that refaces the gsuges or at least sells the faces so I can do it myself.

Thanks for the help.

Chatt69chgr

go to the search function and type in lilwendel.  I just did it and it brings up a lot of info.  lilwendel is a member who does real nice cluster restoration.  there are other folks that perform these services. 

challenger70

Quote from: pontiac charger on January 07, 2009, 07:47:06 PM
I did a search but could not find the information.  I have a gauge cluster for a 68 charger.  Is there are place that refaces the gsuges or at least sells the faces so I can do it myself.

Thanks for the help.

Redline Guageworks and Auto Instruments are 2 of the bigger ones
'68 383 A833 QQ1 Charger
'70  440 727 FY1 Challenger

quapman

You can get the face decals from performancecargraphics.com or sometimes on fleebay.

Steve

pontiac charger

Thanks so much for the help.  This saves a lot of leg work.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Chatt69chgr on January 07, 2009, 08:26:02 PM
go to the search function and type in lilwendel.  I just did it and it brings up a lot of info.  lilwendel is a member who does real nice cluster restoration.  there are other folks that perform these services. 
Yes!!  He is doing mine right now.  Not only is he fantastic at what he does, but he takes real good care of members. 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

rt green

i did the performance grafic decal thing. turned out great!
third string oil changer

PA Dodger

Or you can try this place...http://www.whitegauges.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_64_80_81&products_id=132
They even offer the gauge faces in a bunch of different colors if you're  looking for something different. I can't vouch for their quality yet but I'm ordering the overlays in light gray to match my car.
Dan
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda