News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OK, Who has the "BEST" user name ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Started by skip68, January 07, 2009, 01:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Maybe the best was "Charger"    :icon_smile_big:   (is there a Charger on this new forum?)  :stirthepot:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

4cruzin

When I first signed up for the forum and was trying to decide on a name, I asked myself the question: Why did I buy my car?  So far it fits me good.  Most people call me 4C which is something that I'm good at . . . foresee things.  And if you p!ss me off . . . then I turn into 4C spelled backwards and
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

The70RT

Quote from: CB on January 11, 2009, 12:44:29 PM
A C4 in our country is discharge certificate  :eek2:

It is an explosive too but I am sure he meant the Ford C4 trannie  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

General_01

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 10, 2009, 01:33:07 AM
Maybe the best was "Charger"    :icon_smile_big:   (is there a Charger on this new forum?)  :stirthepot:

:rofl: :rofl:

You are nothing but a trouble-maker Pocket. :yesnod:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Steve P.

I think mine is rather to the point. Ron is all about his work and I like that too. Troy, well who can say anything about that. It's his name on and off the court.

In the old days (whenever things looked like they were getting a bit out of hand), I use to reply with,  "I LIKE BEER". Sounds simple, but most times people would get the hint and drop the tough guy routine. I had to stop doing that shortly after as we got a new guy that goes by the name, ((( BEER ))).. You can see how that would a bit etchy!!!   :-\

With all the great and not so great names here I vote for BEER.........   

Oh, and I'll take a Bud........    ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

I think:
First Place: Tuffcat
Second Place: Mrs.Skip68 ;)  :D
Third Place: The Colonel  (Really nice guy too!)  :yesnod: We met him and his son at Dukes Fest!  :2thumbs:
Honorable Mentions:  Troy  :-* , Steve P., VegasMike  :2thumbs:, Moparstuart :slap:  :smilielol: :nana:, 70RT, jb666, Old Moparz, Bull, Brock, and of course,..............my Bronzy!!!  :yesnod: :2thumbs: :pity: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

Yeah,,, I was going to put VegasMike in there too, BUT I figured since I gave him his name it would be sort of like cheating...  :P
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

Quote from: Steve P. on January 12, 2009, 02:40:41 AM
Yeah,,, I was going to put VegasMike in there too, BUT I figured since I gave him his name it would be sort of like cheating...  :P

Nah,.........he's Mike,  and he lives in Vegas, it works!  :yesnod: I don't think any cheating involved, even though your related!!!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Nacho-RT74

are we talking about the guys behind the screenname or just the screennames ? :P
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

71ChallengeHer

I like mine.  :pity: And Shelby S/C is Shelby for her name of course and the S/C for the Super Coupe  :icon_smile_big: