News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OK, Who has the "BEST" user name ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Started by skip68, January 07, 2009, 01:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

Ghoste = :2thumbs: (the post ho  :D )

Chryco Psyco = :smoke:

70charginglizard:coolgleamA:

Johnny SixPack :D

Charger Aficionado = :punkrocka:

to name a few...
I wish I could change my name.

And Mrs.Skip68 ;) =   :baby: :-*
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

skip68

Quote from: CB on January 07, 2009, 05:37:03 PM
Ghoste = :2thumbs: (the post ho  :D )

Chryco Psyco = :smoke:

70charginglizard:coolgleamA:

Johnny SixPack :D

Charger Aficionado = :punkrocka:

to name a few...
I wish I could change my name.[/font]

And Mrs.Skip68 ;) =   :baby: :-*

Since I named your car "Lola", you could call yourself, "Lola's-Pimp-Daddy!"  :shruggy: :D :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

RAWPWR

68 R/T Charger 440<br />00 Dakota

hemigeno

Actually, you can.  Go to your profile page, and on the lefthand margin under "Modify Profile" you'll see "Account Related Settings".  Click on that, and you'll be on the page that allows you to type in a different user name that becomes visible on all your past and future posts.  IIRC, the original name you used is still retained as part of your account information, but the visible name can be changed this way.

squeakfinder

Quote from: hemigeno on January 07, 2009, 06:02:58 PM

Actually, you can.  Go to your profile page, and on the lefthand margin under "Modify Profile" you'll see "Account Related Settings".  Click on that, and you'll be on the page that allows you to type in a different user name that becomes visible on all your past and future posts.  IIRC, the original name you used is still retained as part of your account information, but the visible name can be changed this way.

Hmmmm  :scratchchin: I thought Troy didn't allow that anymore. Well, I've changed mine once along time ago, when I made a big carrear change. I just think the name should resemble something about your identity. Something about you or what you spend the most time doing.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Brock Samson

General_01

Mojo JoJo<?> I remember when Ponch went by this name at the beginning. I will vote for that name. I think his niece gave him the inspiration for that name. :D
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

1969chargerrtse

I can't get it to work?  I put in the password, but when I click on my user name, nothing happens to change it?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Brock Samson

General_01

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 07, 2009, 08:38:51 PM

I can't get it to work?  I put in the password, but when I click on my user name, nothing happens to change it?

I don't think you can change your name anymore. Only your password and your personal question to answer if you forgot your password.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

squeakfinder

Oh man. Now you've done it. Troy's gonna wanna Bitch slap you for sure.  :popcrn:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

TruckDriver

I am sick of mine. Wish I could just change it to Pete as that is my name.

Hint To the mods ;)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TUFCAT

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

C_stripes

I like my name. If no one knew what it means. It has something to do with 70 Super Bees which are my favorite cars.

Otherwise.  There are lots of cool names here and many that I am sure have a fun background. If I could change my name now, it would go to either <JMAC> or Big Mac. My first business was Big Macs Mopars when I was a 17. I had some sweet business cards too. Plus my last name is Macdonald.  And I am a rather fat guy and it doesn't help that I am 6'6. <JMAC> because it is is my nick name around here (Logan)

TUFCAT is cool.  I say its the best.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

bull

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on January 07, 2009, 09:50:08 PM
I'll sell you my user name.  :yesnod:  And the wife that comes with it.  ;)
does your wife come with it also   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

:yesnod:  YES YES YES.  :yesnod:  The wife and the kids.  :yesnod:  It's a package deal.   :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on January 07, 2009, 10:41:34 PM
:yesnod:  YES YES YES.  :yesnod:  The wife and the kids.  :yesnod:  It's a package deal.   :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  cant wait to see what    mrs skip has to say about that

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Foreman72 on January 07, 2009, 01:43:54 PM
...gotta love nacho's   :icon_smile_big:...

hey!!! never thought mine could it be named! LOL

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 07, 2009, 02:24:23 PM
Quote from: Foreman72 on January 07, 2009, 01:43:54 PM
hey whats the story behind Ponch's

Funny...I don't even remember.  :smilielol:

wasn't when you posted some Poncharelo's pic ? and then when the first D-C.com breaking down ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

skip68

I'll sell you my user name.  :yesnod:  And the life that comes with it.  ;)
TO Mr.Skip68:  :nono:

Quote from: moparstuart on January 07, 2009, 10:11:27 PM
does your wife come with it also   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana:
TO Mr.Skip68: I know we live in Vegas, BUT YOU WILL NOT PIMP ME OUT!!!!   :slap: :slap: :slap: :rofl: :rofl: :nana: :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Quote from: moparstuart on January 07, 2009, 11:04:02 PM
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  cant wait to see what    mrs skip has to say about that

MR.SKIP68:REMEMBER WHO OWNS FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE AND WHO KNOW'S HOW TO USE THEM!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D ..."Sleep with one eye open tonight!"  :slap: :D :smilielol: :lol: :rofl: :nana:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

If you keep picking on me, I'll show the members the pic. of you in a wedding dress!!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on January 07, 2009, 11:32:18 PM
I'll sell you my user name.  :yesnod:  And the life that comes with it.  ;)
TO Mr.Skip68:  :nono:

Quote from: moparstuart on January 07, 2009, 10:11:27 PM
does your wife come with it also   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana:
TO Mr.Skip68: I know we live in Vegas, BUT YOU WILL NOT PIMP ME OUT!!!!   :slap: :slap: :slap: :rofl: :rofl: :nana: :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Quote from: moparstuart on January 07, 2009, 11:04:02 PM

MR.SKIP68:REMEMBER WHO OWNS FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE AND WHO KNOW'S HOW TO USE THEM!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D ..."Sleep with one eye open tonight!"  :slap: :D :smilielol: :lol: :rofl: :nana:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

If you keep picking on me, I'll show the members the pic. of you in a wedding dress!!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

I'd pay to see that  :smilielol:

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500