News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm not a hater --but -- this kid is out of control!!!

Started by TUFCAT, January 06, 2009, 10:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Doright on January 08, 2009, 02:49:16 AM
:no:

You guy's need a project car and some long john's and get back too work!
Yeah, Yeah, were about finished here.  Were going.

Update:  Wrong.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 07, 2009, 10:32:36 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on January 07, 2009, 05:29:01 PM
Hey Old Fartz,, ooops,..  I mean "Parts"...
This you?..  :shruggy:

Sherlock!... :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:    Bob you must have the most used picture on the internet. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

SeattleCharger

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote from:
Brock Samson

Hey Old Fartz,, ooops,..  I mean "Parts"...
This you?..   
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Brock Samson

i just figgured that's how he keeps his kid in line and prepares her for the future...   :shruggy:

Shakey

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 07, 2009, 09:58:41 AM
some review....... he started off okay.  After he was "corrected" by other members who basically pointed out his limited knowledge (and mechanical abilities) has exceed beyond his obvious arrogance......he came out swinging.
:brickwall:

For the bleeding hearts, go to the middle of page 3 (better yet, page 4) and start reading..... he apologizes on page 11.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52213.40.html

For the misinformed, check out the replies on page # 1 -  :scope:

Reply # 3

QuoteTroll ?

Reply # 4

QuoteHaha I think so. Where can I get one of these 500 hp, "posi" rear end, RT/SE chargers? Oh yeah on a 16 year old budget.

Reply # 6

QuoteOr just an attention whore hehe

:rotz:

Khyron

wait...

hold on...

how did I miss the original thread. I must be loosing my touch :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheGhost

Maybe someone else already made this observation, but I didn't take the time to read all 5 pages.

It seems like we get a new kid like this every few months.  Hell, I was that way when I joined, 4-5 years ago.  It's a phase, and it'll pass.  Then the new one will show up.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: TheGhost on January 09, 2009, 04:35:37 AM
Maybe someone else already made this observation, but I didn't take the time to read all 5 pages.

It seems like we get a new kid like this every few months.  Hell, I was that way when I joined, 4-5 years ago.  It's a phase, and it'll pass.  Then the new one will show up.

:yesnod: :-\ :icon_smile_wink:        I'm not comparing anyone to anyone, but this kid (below, remember?) got pretty popular with the old timers and contributed a lot, made for some good mentoring and funny comments over the months,

Back N Black

WOW!  You guys have 5 pages and counting, slamming this new kid. Who is the immature one?  :slap:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Back N Black on January 09, 2009, 08:45:38 AM
WOW!  You guys have 5 pages and counting, slamming this new kid. Who is the immature one?  :slap:

:wave:

1969chargerrtse

Well, way back when TUFTCAT started this thread some people questioned why?  I'd say 5 pages later a lot of people had thoughts to share. Hey TC you still out there?  What do think?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

BB1

Delete my profile

The70RT

This kid gets more attention than most resto threads. I think there is like 3 looooong threads about him  ::)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BB1

Yeah, I'm jumping ship. There are better threads to read.
Delete my profile

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: BB1 on January 09, 2009, 10:52:21 AM
Yeah, I'm jumping ship. There are better threads to read.
Take me with you please.

But wait, before I go I think we all owe 500 440 a big thank you for the 500 or so counts we each added on our post counts.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on January 09, 2009, 06:04:12 AM
Quote from: TheGhost on January 09, 2009, 04:35:37 AM

:yesnod: :-\ :icon_smile_wink:        I'm not comparing anyone to anyone, but this kid (below, remember?) got pretty popular with the old timers and contributed a lot, made for some good mentoring and funny comments over the months,

I remember him :whistling:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TUFCAT

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 09, 2009, 09:56:45 AM
Well, way back when TUFTCAT started this thread some people questioned why?  I'd say 5 pages later a lot of people had thoughts to share. Hey TC you still out there?  What do think?

What do I think?  He deserves a new start ... then he'll be fine.  (basically what I said in my very first post on this topic).   

skip68

I think everyone should leave and find a new site.  :yesnod:  But me.  :icon_smile_big:  So go on and get out of here.  All of you.  This site is now mine and I'm kicking most of you out.   :yesnod:   I will be sending PM's to the select few that I'll keep with me.   ;)  SO, Bow down before me if you wish to stay and pledge your allegiance to the all mighty Skip68.   :notworthy:   OH, TUFCAT is my VP.   :icon_smile_big: :rofl: :nana:   Chuck..............   P.S.  This is just a joke.  :yesnod: :cheers: Just in case anyone gets upset.   :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2009, 02:29:13 PM
I think everyone should leave and find a new site.  :yesnod:  But me.  :icon_smile_big:  So go on and get out of here.  All of you.  This site is now mine and I'm kicking most of you out.   :yesnod:   I will be sending PM's to the select few that I'll keep with me.   ;)  SO, Bow down before me if you wish to stay and pledge your allegiance to the all mighty Skip68.   :notworthy:   OH, TUFCAT is my VP.   :icon_smile_big: :rofl: :nana:   Chuck..............
power hungry dictator now   :shruggy:     :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  I aint leaving  :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

SeattleCharger

Quote from: moparstuart on January 09, 2009, 02:35:08 PM
I think everyone should leave and find a new site.  :yesnod:  But me.  :icon_smile_big:  So go on and get out of here.  All of you.  This site is now mine and I'm kicking most of you out.   :yesnod:   I will be sending PM's to the select few that I'll keep with me.   ;)  SO, Bow down before me if you wish to stay and pledge your allegiance to the all mighty Skip68.   :notworthy:   OH, TUFCAT is my VP.   :icon_smile_big: :rofl: :nana:   Chuck..............
power hungry dictator now   :shruggy:     :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  I aint leaving  :nana:

69bronzeT5

Jeezzzz Chuck...you're forgeting somebody :scratchchin: :nana:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

skip68

:scratchchin:   Cody, you're in as I will need a waterboy.  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2009, 03:36:32 PM
:scratchchin:   Cody, you're in as I will need a waterboy.  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big: 
it's good to be the king , now where did the piss boy go .   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGAgu6zI9v0

skip68

moparstuart,  It has come to my attention that TUFCAT and I will need you to help with the jokes so you're in.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2009, 03:40:48 PM
moparstuart,  It has come to my attention that TUFCAT and I will need you to help with the jokes so you're in.  :2thumbs:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:  all hail king chuck , troy your out !  :smilielol: