News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm not a hater --but -- this kid is out of control!!!

Started by TUFCAT, January 06, 2009, 10:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreman72

As i young guy myself i would hope that my elders on the site would be willing to forgive and move on.  I dunno.  I remember when i got here a year ago, i wanted 2 ask wise question and answer questions wisely and i think he probably started off in a similar fashion that and then (in super short) some stuff was said, for the sake of argument, by both parties and then now here we are. I just hope we don't drive a mopar brother the away and off the site u kno.  
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

69bronzeT5

I started out rough on this site....but not that rough :lol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Foreman72

hold up gents...i missed one key thread...this whole thing really started cuz a kid was couldn't call a posi a SG? i mean he was crusin 4 a brusin from the start of that thread, totally running his mouth and 2 b honest i'm glad someone set him straight but i think this can be wrapped up soon...
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Foreman72 on January 07, 2009, 10:16:11 AM
As i young guy myself i would hope that my elders on the site would be willing to forgive and move on.  I dunno.  I remember when i got here a year ago, i wanted 2 ask wise question and answer questions wisely and i think he probably started off in a similar fashion that and then (in super short) some stuff was said, for the sake of argument, by both parties and then now here we are. I just hope we don't drive a mopar brother the away and off the site u kno.  
I think for sure everyone has moved on. Those that want to help him out will and others will just Lay low. This is what forums are about, people ideas, chit chat etc...  It's all good as mentioned before. But man he is fresh. Sorry couldn't help myself.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

BB1

Cool A body site Tuffy.  ;)

Somebody need to bury the hatchet.

Webster Dictionary

Bury the hatchet is an American English colloquialism meaning "to make peace." The phrase is an allusion to the figurative or literal practice of putting away the tomahawk at the cessation of hostilities among or by Native Americans in the Eastern United States, specifically concerning the formation of the Iroquois Confederacy and in Iroquois custom in general. Weapons were to be buried or otherwise cached in time of peace.
Delete my profile

C_stripes

I remember when I was a newb. I went into a general Lee thread and said that General Lee's suck.   lol   That was a mistake.   70 charger boy told me what was up.  lmao.   But I think that was the only time I ever did anything real stupid.  I think I have helped the people here out a time or two.

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

skip68

:scratchchin:  I think it boils down to this.  I don't care how old you are, if you come here calling names, using bad language, challenging people and just being a jerk you're going to get nailed.  I've seen this happen with much older members.  Sorry only goes so far and I bet this kid has been sorry most of his life.  This is a life skill lesson for him.  I think he is only sorry because he has been spanked.  :yesnod: :shruggy:  But time will tell.  I do think we should leave him alone and see what happens BUT, I do think it is good for us to talk about this mess that he has started.  As far as chances,  :smilielol: this kid had several chances and if he starts up again I'll want to see him gone and I hope that Troy will see to it.   To say you gave him respect and he gave respect back to you doesn't mean anything other than you stayed on his good side and didn't make him mad.   :smilielol:  ( sorry Mike, I'm not picking on you.  ;) )   That's like saying I lived next to a killer but he never killed me.  :smilielol: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol:   It's not like this kid is getting picked on for no reason.   ;)  Bottom line is I hope he walks on egg shells as we won't forget what he has done.   Chuck...........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TUFCAT

Quote from: skip68 on January 07, 2009, 11:09:10 AM
:scratchchin:  I think it boils down to this.  I don't care how old you are, if you come here calling names, using bad language, challenging people and just being a jerk you're going to get nailed.  I've seen this happen with much older members.  Sorry only goes so far and I bet this kid has been sorry most of his life.  This is a life skill lesson for him.  I think he is only sorry because he has been spanked.  :yesnod: :shruggy:  But time will tell.  I do think we should leave him alone and see what happens BUT, I do think it is good for us to talk about this mess that he has started.  As far as chances,  :smilielol: this kid had several chances and if he starts up again I'll want to see him gone and I hope that Troy will see to it.   To say you gave him respect and he gave respect back to you doesn't mean anything other than you stayed on his good side and didn't make him mad.   :smilielol:  ( sorry Mike, I'm not picking on you.  ;) )   That's like saying I lived next to a killer but he never killed me.  :smilielol: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol:   It's not like this kid is getting picked on for no reason.   ;)  Bottom line is I hope he walks on egg shells as we won't forget what he has done.   Chuck...........

Amen Father Chuck!  :angel:  ....can we get a little hallelujah from the liberals in the back rows?  :icon_smile_big:

Tilar

Quote from: Foreman72 on January 07, 2009, 10:54:21 AM
hold up gents...i missed one key thread...this whole thing really started cuz a kid was couldn't call a posi a SG? i mean he was crusin 4 a brusin from the start of that thread, totally running his mouth and 2 b honest i'm glad someone set him straight but i think this can be wrapped up soon...

Wasn't he the one that made the post about someone leaving their keys in a car and wanting to take the keys or something to that effect?

Quote from: skip68 on January 07, 2009, 12:50:16 AM
I don't have much to say about 500_HP.  He was not off to a good start at all and made an ass of himself.  :rotz:   I think he knows it to.  I'm going to just wait and watch and see what happens.   :shruggy:  My wife has her own opinion and I respect it.  I guess if I go looking I can find the good things he has said, but I think he has burned a few bridges to the point that I could care less.  :rotz:   :shruggy:   Chuck.................

:iagree:   If I ever talked to an adult like that when I was a kid, my dad would have knocked a few teeth out. Personally I think he has a lot of to do to get back up to the level of earning repsect.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

1969chargerrtse

I think one of his first threads started with " help me..."
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

skip68

:iagree:   If I ever talked to an adult like that when I was a kid, my dad would have knocked a few teeth out. Personally I think he has a lot of to do to get back up to the level of earning repsect.

[/quote]                             :smilielol:   I like the butt kiss.   :2thumbs:   That's good.   :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BB1

Quote from: skip68 on January 07, 2009, 11:28:53 AM

:iagree:   If I ever talked to an adult like that when I was a kid, my dad would have knocked a few teeth out. Personally I think he has a lot of to do to get back up to the level of earning repsect.

Oh that was a butt smiley, hee hee my bad.   :leaving:
Delete my profile

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

BB1

See, I'm everywhere.

I believe it, that's sorta why I posted that. How insightful PT.
Delete my profile

Martian R/T

Quote from: Tilar on January 07, 2009, 11:20:01 AM

If I ever talked to an adult like that when I was a kid, my dad would have knocked a few teeth out.

Man that's for sure, if I had ever disrespected my elders like that, there would have been Hell :flame: to pay, you didn't do that ever. but I don't think most people in this day and age teach their kids any values, that is a lost art, kids these days are to busy playing video games and texting their friends. :Twocents:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

jb666

Around here, I'm a post-whore(which is one reason I hate POST COUNTS. People consider it a contest), a newb, and (if you ask BK Auto) pretty annoying... The difference is that I really appreciate this place. There's a lot of people here that have forgotten more about a Mopar then I'll ever know.. But again, it's why I'm here..

I do have a question though.. If someone's going to cuss you out, or go on a swearing spree, wouldn't a PM be the place to do it?? It's a PRIVATE message, kept off the forum.. I'd think telling someone to "fk off" this way would be a better way then posting it out here? :shruggy:

I know, Chuck.. I know...  :slap:

Sublime/Sixpack

Many thoughts and opinions have been expressed, here's mine;  if I were the parent/parents, that Charger (if it really is for the boy) would either be sold right away or at least go into deep storage, and the boy would be living a much more structured life.  A life with a lot less unsupervised time spent on the internet, and much more time spent getting an education, learning how to properly address people, gaining maturity and learning to earn his way in life.
In my opinion, (make that humble opinion) the least thing he needs right now is that car.  :Twocents:
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Martian R/T

Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on January 07, 2009, 12:45:33 PM
Many thoughts and opinions have been expressed, here's mine;  if I were the parent/parents, that Charger (if it really is for the boy) would either be sold right away or at least go into deep storage, and the boy would be living a much more structured life.  A life with a lot less unsupervised time spent on the internet, and much more time spent getting an education, learning how to properly address people, gaining maturity and learning to earn his way in life.
In my opinion, (make that humble opinion) the least thing he needs right now is that car.  :Twocents:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: For a minute there I thought about reading the first few pages of Ryan's, Cody's and Wing's posts,.. then i thought better of it...  
  :D

Marck

The kid ran his mouth and got called on it, he then came out and said he was sorry about the whole thing..
Why not just leave it at that...?

Old Moparz

I have a feeling that the forum Republicans thought thought the new kid was a Democrat, the forum Democrats thought he was a Republican, the Independants thought he could have been both, & the really crazy members thought he was a space alien that landed to bring a Charger back to their planet so everyone just freaked.

:Twocents:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Foreman72

that took some real looking into there mr. moparz...i think tis a very accurate description... :lol:
Eric "Foreman"

BB1

Delete my profile