News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone out there fix small cracks in dash pads?

Started by Hemidoug, January 06, 2009, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

I discovered a small (about 1 inch) crack in my otherwise PERFECT green dashpad for my 71 Charger. Any recomendations?
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

71ChallengeHer

Doug, There is a guy around here that does it. Check with your local dealership, they usually have someone that comes right to the lot to fix small repairs. :2thumbs:

Hemidoug

Thanks! :cheers: Do you know the name of the place? I took it down from the attic the other day and found it while cleaning it up. Man I was pissed! It took me years to find that and I paid a lot for it.... :brickwall: :RantExplode:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Hemidoug on January 06, 2009, 07:36:24 PM
Thanks! :cheers: Do you know the name of the place? I took it down from the attic the other day and found it while cleaning it up. Man I was pissed! It took me years to find that and I paid a lot for it.... :brickwall: :RantExplode:
Doug, The guy's name is Zeke's Techniques. Here's near me.  :shruggy:  Here's both #'s 717-496-6636 or 717-830-0964, I'm gonna have him repair a small crack on my pad in the spring. He's mobile, maybe  you can bring it to Carlisle and he can come there and repair it.

Hemidoug

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on January 06, 2009, 09:12:38 PM
Quote from: Hemidoug on January 06, 2009, 07:36:24 PM
Doug, The guy's name is Zeke's Techniques. Here's near me.  :shruggy:  Here's both #'s 717-496-6636 or 717-830-0964, I'm gonna have him repair a small crack on my pad in the spring. He's mobile, maybe  you can bring it to Carlisle and he can come there and repair it.

Or I could ship it to him if'n I don't find someone local...Thanks my friend!!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PS...Happy New Year to both you and your daughter!

71ChallengeHer

Anytime, Doug.  :cheers: Happy New Years to you and your family. :2thumbs: