News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ran across this today. - Updated

Started by Tilar, January 03, 2009, 10:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

My brother and I had to make a run in to town this morning. I was driving and my brother asked me if all Chargers had hidden headlights, and I told him that a lot of them did. He said he thinks we just passed one sitting on a trailer so I turned around. Sure enough there it is. I was in a hurry but I snapped a few shots with my phone. The engine and tranny are gone, but all in all the body is not bad. I havent talked to anyone so I have no idea if it's for sale or not, but it looks like it has been inside out of the weather.

Sorry for the bad quality, the phone is 4 years old.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ghoste

Big block 66, nice to see there are still some undiscovered ones out there.

C_stripes

Now it's not undiscovered anymore. GREAT!!!    :icon_smile_big:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Tilar

Talked to the guy that owns it. It's a 383 4 barrel 4 speed car. Engine and tranny are both gone. Someone has pulled the clutch and brake pedals out and either had an automatic in it at one time or had planned on one because it has an automatic brake pedal in it now.

The frame rails are solid as a rock and the front end looks pretty good. LF fender has what I'd call a 2 hour dent, but just about every sheet metal panel on the car has rust at least somewhere. Front Floorboard needs replaced, back looks good. Trunk floor looks like it might have a little rust but that is from looking underneath as he doesnt have any keys to it.  Seats are there, 4 speed console is there. 1 piece of chrome trim on the drivers door is gone as is one on the front of the hood. All the glass looks nice. Passenger door has no inside or outside handles. Master cylinder is gone and it is not an AC car. The fender tag is gone also.

I'm not interested in the car myself, but if anyone else is i'll post the info or PM it to you.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.