News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first car (re-named from my parents....)

Started by 500hp_440, January 03, 2009, 10:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Some people have NOT read this before and are wondering :   :scratchchin: (WHY IS THIS GUY ACTING LIKE SUCH A JERK)?? 

Very few people remember 1 post or another until someone sticks their foot deep in their mouth. To "REMOVE" said foot, please refrain from the tough guy comments.

enough said??  :brickwall:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TUFCAT

Quote from: 500hp_440 on February 14, 2009, 08:10:41 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on February 14, 2009, 07:52:53 PM
Quote from: 500hp_440 on February 14, 2009, 07:48:42 PM
If you don't like my gay computer that wont do crap like yours, send me a few hundred bucks to buy me a new one or shut up about it

OUCH :o .... down this road again?  :scratchchin:  :shruggy:

No, we've been over it and some people just wont get over it, nothing works so if they care that much they can click one more time

:icon_smile_dissapprove:  That answers my question.

Troy

If you don't like my gay computer that wont do crap like yours, send me a few hundred bucks to buy me a new one or shut up about it
You can use this site (properly) with nearly any computer made in the last 10 years. I'm thinking it's not a computer problem...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

captnsim

Not to mention if you ask nicely...a few guys here will let you email your pics to them. They will re-size them and post them for you. Some will even try and help you find the program your missing so you can learn to do it...

But then again, you don't seem to want to learn. You think you know it all and as such everybody should just fall in line and worship the greatness in your own mind. But alas we don't see that shining star you perceive yourself to be and feel obligated to remind you of this fact. Every time your an ass. 

69bronzeT5

Quote from: captnsim on February 14, 2009, 11:08:41 PM
Not to mention if you ask nicely...a few guys here will let you email your pics to them. They will re-size them and post them for you. Some will even try and help you find the program your missing so you can learn to do it...

His mechanic friend can help him do it :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

hemi-hampton

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

rav440

Quote from: 500hp_440 on February 14, 2009, 08:10:41 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on February 14, 2009, 07:52:53 PM

OUCH :o .... down this road again?  :scratchchin:  :shruggy:
No, we've been over it and some people just wont get over it, nothing works so if they care that much they can click one more time

hey SCARECROW , i wounldnt send you water if you were on fire . its not your PC i dont like . if your able to upload pics to your myspace page then there is no reason you cant use a photo hosting site to upload pics direct to this site .

you got a long road to haul kid .
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

500hp_440

My computer wont do it, I've tried a many times, and different ways, so if someone wants to see my car they can click the link.
I'm not emailing pictures to anyone, and I'm changing the top post to clear any future confusion. :yesnod:
Let it alone^.

The70RT

Quote from: 500hp_440 on February 15, 2009, 11:07:20 AM
My computer wont do it, I've tried a many times, and different ways, so if someone wants to see my car they can click the link.
I'm not emailing pictures to anyone, and I'm changing the top post to clear any future confusion. :yesnod:

Set your camera on the lowest size pic setting. Load it on a floppy. Why can't that work? I would think you were on the site to get info and have fun. You can maybe go on my space and have an attitude cause your a big kid......on here that's all you are!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jb666

Just a test here, but can't you link to an album (Myspace) off-site??

Works just like Photobucket..  :cheers:

Also -- If you're running Windows XP there's a utility that you can download called IMAGE RESIZER. With this utility, you can right click on ANY image in your puter and make it "email/post friendly". It's a great thing to have for cases like this. Get it here:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

lastoasis

Quote from: jb666 on February 15, 2009, 01:52:59 PM

Also -- If you're running Windows XP there's a utility that you can download called IMAGE RESIZER. With this utility, you can right click on ANY image in your puter and make it "email/post friendly". It's a great thing to have for cases like this. Get it here:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

Rocket science solved at DodgeCharger.com

hemi-hampton

Looks like you got a new trunk floor :scratchchin: LEON.

TUFCAT

Quote from: hemi-hampton on February 15, 2009, 03:12:19 PM

I also saw that tell tale seem down the middle but didn't say anything (looks like the two peice Sherman trunk floor was used).  He may not know or care its there.....but many professional restorers work hard to cover this before painting. Actually, the whole floor installation is a mess -  it even sags in the middle. {Probably doesn't matter}.  The intented outcome appears to be a driver quality resto.  :Twocents: :Twocents:

jb666

Quote from: lastoasis on February 15, 2009, 03:03:33 PM

Hey we try  :rofl:

500hp_440

Quote from: TUFCAT on February 15, 2009, 03:33:24 PM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on February 15, 2009, 03:12:19 PM

I also saw that tell tale seem down the middle but didn't say anything (looks like the two peice Sherman trunk floor was used).  He may not know or care its there.....but many professional restorers work hard to cover this before painting. Actually, the whole floor installation is a mess -  it even sags in the middle. {Probably doesn't matter}.  The intented outcome appears to be a driver quality resto.  :Twocents: :Twocents:
I agree the trunk is a total piece of sh** but I'll mess with that when I can buy a trunk floor unless some has a spare new one they want to ship down south (?) I can pull everything off the car to make it ready for a new trunk pan in about 2 hours so it wont be too much of a hassle (Heres the real kicker) The drunk moron put one side of the trunk higher then the other :brickwall:
Let it alone^.

500hp_440

Quote from: jb666 on February 15, 2009, 07:16:27 PM

Hey if somone wants to go play around on my myspace and photo bucket, go right ahead I wont stop you
Let it alone^.

jb666

Quote from: 500hp_440 on February 15, 2009, 10:16:08 PM
Quote from: jb666 on February 15, 2009, 07:16:27 PM

Hey if somone wants to go play around on my myspace and photo bucket, go right ahead I wont stop you

Huh?? I didn't put any of your photos on PhotoBucket.. I directly linked from your MySpace to this thread. I was pointing out that your MySpace gallery can be used just like Photobucket.

Foreman72

u may have been told this already but if you go 2 ur myspace and u open the pic u wanna post here...then right click on it and hit "copy image location"...then you go back to dodgecharger.com and right click in anywhere in your reply and hit paste...like so

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/29/l_c2f4e5544e674a809b8ca487f0741074.jpg

then you highlite all that gibberish and click the 2nd icon on the 2nd line (the image one)...

and then you will be all set to upload...good 2 go...hope this helps man :2thumbs:

Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

500hp_440

Let it alone^.

Foreman72

very close...now each one of those links has to have this --> <-- around it (not the arrows obviously)

highlight those links and then click the image tab (the one next to the globe (hyperlink) and the pinwheel looking thing (flash)

that'll tell it to find that link and display the pic found there...
Eric "Foreman"

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.