News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seth was born last night! My baby boy!! Now With PICS!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, January 02, 2009, 02:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Well, I just wanted to announce that my wife gave birth to a 6lbs 5oz baby boy at 9:10 pm 1-1-2009 .He is 21 1/2 inches long.

I will post a pic later ...Kinda busy for a little bit here.

........And yeah his name is Seth (still undecided on middle name) as you can probobly tell from the title of this thread.  :ricky:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

dodgecharger-fan

GREAT!  Congratulations and all the best to your wife and baby boy.

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

PocketThunder

Damn dude you just missed that tax deduction for 2008..   :icon_smile_big:

Congrats again!   :cheers:

BTW: i've heard Paul is a good middle name..   :whistling:   Or go with your middle name, thats what i did and my father did.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 02, 2009, 02:27:14 PM

BTW: i've heard Paul is a good middle name..   :whistling:   Or go with your middle name, thats what i did and my father did.

Missed the tax stuff but He did win the first baby of 2009 contest at the hospital!! Which has prizes of almost an equal value!!

P.S. Paul My middle name is one of our options! Its Seth Matthew...Seth Charles...Or Seth Gregory.

Can ya guess which one is mine?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

PocketThunder

I think the answer is usually C so i'll guess Gregory?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:   stuart would be a better middle name  :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jb666

Congratulations!! That's one birthday you'll never be able to forget!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

Brock Samson

mikepmcs

Woohooo! Congratulations to your family, hope Mom is doing well. :2thumbs:

Who says you have to have a middle name anyways.

I'm guessing Matthew, by the way, because Seth Matthew does not go together IMO but Brian Matthew does(if that makes sense) :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

oldgold69

congrats   but the kid needs a  nickname any ideas  and no not tufcat

PocketThunder

Quote from: oldgold69 on January 02, 2009, 03:56:24 PM

For the most part my kids are nicknamed "Noise" and "Scream"... :rofl:   :rofl:

bull

Quote from: 1hot68 on January 02, 2009, 02:32:43 PM

Missed the tax stuff but He did win the first baby of 2009 contest at the hospital!! Which has prizes of almost an equal value!!

P.S. Paul My middle name is one of our options! Its Seth Matthew...Seth Charles...Or Seth Gregory.

I can't guess but Seth Charles sounds pretty good to me. I wouldn't go with Seth Matthew; too many "th" sounds in there. He'll end up with a lisp if he has to say them together very often.

Congrats! Is this your first?

Chris G.

Congrats Bro!!!  :2thumbs:  Best wishes to the family.

ps- Did you text everyone in your phone last night to announce you had a boy?  :scope:

General_01

Congratulations. That's great.

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 02, 2009, 04:16:58 PM
Quote from: oldgold69 on January 02, 2009, 03:56:24 PM

For the most part my kids are nicknamed "Noise" and "Scream"... :rofl:   :rofl:

Every time people talk about names for their kids, Bill Cosby comes to mind.

"My Dad use to call my brother Russell Goddamn it and he used to call me Jesus Christ." I love that skit. :rofl:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Back N Black

RT/SE

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. on the birth on your son Seth.  That is great news!!!!!!   I very happy for you.  Make sure you set up the pistol grip for the baby stroller  :2thumbs:

68coronetGLwannabe

What a perfect way to bring in the new Year! Congrats  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: bull on January 02, 2009, 04:34:00 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on January 02, 2009, 02:32:43 PM

I can't guess but Seth Charles sounds pretty good to me. I wouldn't go with Seth Matthew; too many "th" sounds in there. He'll end up with a lisp if he has to say them together very often.

Congrats! Is this your first?

First child with my 2nd wife. I have 2 great daughters 13 and 14 years old from my first "go round".

Quote from: Chris G. on January 02, 2009, 05:05:13 PM
Congrats Bro!!!  :2thumbs:  Best wishes to the family.

ps- Did you text everyone in your phone last night to announce you had a boy?  :scope:

Thats what I did! yep.  :yesnod:

CB

cool!  :cheers: :2thumbs:
isn't he born a few days before your birthday?
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

mikepmcs

Quote from: General_01 on January 02, 2009, 05:10:36 PM

Every time people talk about names for their kids, Bill Cosby comes to mind.

"My Dad use to call my brother Russell Goddamn it and he used to call me Jesus Christ." I love that skit. :rofl:

I was just thinking of the same thing.  The one on the Bill Cosby "Himself" album/movie(back when he was just a normal entertainer and funny)

But Dad, I'm Jesus Christ! :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSFy8RK-MFg

this one's for all my home town SF brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC9Z5XU1NjY

sorry got side tracked, congrats again.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: CB on January 02, 2009, 06:32:39 PM
cool!  :cheers: :2thumbs:
isn't he born a few days before your birthday?
CB

Yes that is right!

My Dad, Myself, and now Seth, all in January.

P.S.  The middle name deal is leaning toward Charles at the moment.

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 02, 2009, 03:42:56 PM
Woohooo! Congratulations to your family, hope Mom is doing well. :2thumbs:

Who says you have to have a middle name anyways.

I'm guessing Matthew, by the way, because Seth Matthew does not go together IMO but Brian Matthew does(if that makes sense) :icon_smile_big:

You guessed it Mike ! My name is Brian Matthew.....