News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what do you guys think of this RR on ebay?

Started by joflaig, December 31, 2008, 04:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joflaig

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 01, 2009, 04:46:00 PM
I thought the Moparts crew had you talked into modding a Satellite instead of an X or RR?

Yes/No. I can't help myself if I happen across a really cheap RR project car, but a Satellite is likely what I end up with. The thing is prices are dropping like a rock these days.

Brock Samson

I had a hard time justifying modding the BSG, (read my '71 R.R)  I thought it would be a killer resto-modded semi Pro touring Car, but I couldn't pull the trigger on it cause all the RRs I see are modded out and loaded with options,..
It seems to me a cryin shame to do much more than add discs in front...
It's funny as well cause I was sittin on a pile of dough two years ago and could'a easily done it but Drop Top kept putting me off on the paint job (three times) and then my job jumped the shark... so it's probably a good thing as it turned out...
Good luck with your plans...

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 68charger383 on January 01, 2009, 12:52:41 PM
I agree, go with the gold one Brock's selling for the $$

Dave's is far too nice to make into a pro-tourer. :Twocents:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

From the auction..   :shruggy:

"PS You know there going to sky rocket after "Barrett Jackson Auction"This Month"Talk to you soon maybe see you there"
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

500hp_440

Let it alone^.

joflaig

Quote from: 500hp_440 on January 06, 2009, 07:08:52 PM
did you get it or let her slip by?

Someone actually pulled a buy it now, but I never got around to seeing it in person.