News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Someone shot my 71 R/T today!!!!!

Started by Hemidoug, December 22, 2008, 01:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

With PAINT!!!! The word is she's in color today! I might even get to see her rubbed out before Christmas! Don't worry....I'll take lots of pictures when I do.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I can't wait!!!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

hemi68charger

WooHoo !!!!!   :cheers:  Can't wait to see her....................
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Hemidoug

Thanks Troy...I know you know how it feels! Merry Xmas to you and the family! :2thumbs:

hemi68charger

Quote from: Hemidoug on December 22, 2008, 02:20:25 PM
Thanks Troy...I know you know how it feels! Merry Xmas to you and the family! :2thumbs:

Yes I do..........  Thanks Doug.......... Merry Christmas to you and yours as well........  I'm hoping to have the motor between the fenders of the '68 during the holiday break......

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69bronzeT5

Doug, your title got me. Then when I saw the paint thing, I breathed a sigh of relief. :lol: Can't wait to see her. :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Hemidoug

Very COOL!!!!! I'll bet you can't wait to fire that bad boy UP! :drool5: :2thumbs: :cheers:

Hemidoug

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on December 22, 2008, 02:23:42 PM
Doug, your title got me. Then when I saw the paint thing, I breathed a sigh of relief. :lol: Can't wait to see her. :2thumbs:

Yea......I'm a jokester....Thanks, I can't wait myself....now I'm going to have to clean the garage this weekend....

LilRedDave

Great news, can't wait to see the color pics. It's the things like that that make you want to work harder to get it done. Congrats. Hmmmmmm....progress. :drool5:

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

rich4406bbl

When do we see the pics? Are you in NJ?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69*F5*SE

Cool, I love all the excitement in this. Can't wait to see it.   :2thumbs:

hemigeno

Glad to hear the news, Doug!

Waiting to see pictures now, with the rest of the torch, club and pitchfork crowd.  You should know better than to tease this bunch...   :lol:

firefighter3931

First it gets shot....then rubbed. Is this a "Jersey" car treatment procedure ?  :D

In all seriousness....congrats Doug !  :cheers:

Looking forward to the pics !  :scope:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Hemidoug

Quote from: firefighter3931 on December 22, 2008, 08:40:05 PM
First it gets shot....then rubbed. Is this a "Jersey" car treatment procedure ?  :D

In all seriousness....congrats Doug !  :cheers:

Looking forward to the pics !  :scope:

Ron

LOL....in Jersey getting shot and rubbed out are one in the same....unless you are talking to a hooker that is....I'm thinking of taking a ride up there for some pics on Wednesday....he should have it back at the shop by then.