News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what ever happened to Larry's daytona he was selling?

Started by petercharger, December 18, 2008, 10:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

Missed out and wanted to know if he ever did sell the car to work on the boat or he just put it back in the garage?? :popcrn:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

daytonalo

I have been very busy doing restoration work , right now have 64 GTO heading to the booth and a 67 GTO in for a full resto . My Daytona is finally going to be in Surfacer soon and then we paint it Single stage black to just to find any flaws we missed on final sand in surfacer . When it is 100 % , we sand the black with 600 ( this is how big $ show cars are done ) then paint it F-6 Green and we now use  Water borne Base /clear .
Also very busy filling orders for Daytona and Superbird A-pillar trim , trunk hinges and wing washers and trying my best to get my 32 Skater ready for bikini season .

Larry

daytonalo

more

Ghoste

Just curious here Larry but with you being such a serious boater, do you think you'll get much use from the Charger when it's done?  It isn't a smartass question btw, just one driven by not knowing you personally.  The internet appearance would be that you concentrate on cars through the winter and devote the good weather to the water?

daytonalo

My use of a classic car I own is going out for a quick blast putting it back in storage and go in the AC  TO cool down . I do love coming home from a day of 100 mph + boating and hopping in a hotrod for a quick blast , it really completes my day .As far as boating in the summer and cars in winter , I do put my car on the back burner in the Summer,  restoration work on cust cars year round . Now if I could just get laid !!! :icon_smile_big:

Larry

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ghoste

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on December 19, 2008, 12:31:46 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on December 19, 2008, 09:37:31 AM
Quote from: daytonalo on December 19, 2008, 09:16:03 AMNow if I could just get laid !!! Larry

Isn't that what all of us just really want? :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

Yes, but doesn't that lead to drinking?

And then kids..  then a mortgage...   :rofl:   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Ghoste

And then after the kids and mortgage, lots more drinking.

maxwellwedge

Have you used water borne paint before? It's coming for all of us soon  :'(

daytonalo

My painter moonlight for me in my shop , and yes we have used it . For the record only the base is water borne , the clear is the same . According to my painter who has 20 yrs exp and for the record the last car we did was 69 Amx 390 4 speed that was best of show at the Amc Nationals and he told me that especially on metallic it makes an OK painter much better as the met flows better and lays more evenly . The only down fall is you need air flow to get it to dry

nh_mopar_fan

This Is BS.

You're trying to tell me that you can't get laid with THAT boat and THAT car?  ;)

Stop hitting on blind chicks, or start, I'm not sure.  ;D

Ghoste

daytonalo

Your the second person to say my personality is warm and fuzzy !

Ghoste

Four more friends and it'll be the total of all you'll ever need.  ;)