News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 reproduction dash pad

Started by Hemidog, December 17, 2008, 10:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gasoline_24

They come from the same supplier don't they?  If PG has it I would think BE&A has it also.

Chatt69chgr

My understanding is that BEA is the USA distributor for Peter Gee's PG Classics merchandise (Peter operates out of Canada).  Also, BEA (Mike) has secured a liscense from Chrysler to sell Chrysler authorized reproduction parts.  His items will have the correct Mopar logo on them where appropriate.  If it weren't for these two gentlemen, there would be many, many repop parts that would have never been made available.  But don't wait around to buy your parts.  Just because they are available now doesn't mean they will be available forever----or that they will cost what they do now.

Hemidog

375instroke

Will prices come down when Chrysler disappears?  I hate all those a-holes involved with Chrysler since 1972.  They made such great products, but people were too stupid to buy them.  Now, there are too few of them to go around, and I can't get parts for what's left.  Iacocca's a genius.  Half-million Mustangs a year sold.  Got Shelby to turn it into a real car.  Got Chrysler out of the crapper in the 80s.  Made it so successful that Mercedes just had to buy it and run it into the crapper again.  The only thing that makes them money these days is licensing fees for our repro parts.  Screw them. :flame:  They won't make me parts I need, but they still get free money from the people willing to risk and invest their own money to make the parts for us.  Did I get off topic a bit?