News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pretty famous '69 up for sale on the 'bag

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, December 05, 2008, 04:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sadly it looks like Carl from CA is putting his '69 up for sale.  His car has been used in a ton of print ads (as seen in the auction) as well as this cool video debuting the 2003 Dodge Charger concept car that some of you might have seen before...

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com/chargercommercial.html

Auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170284746649&fromMakeTrack=true

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Hemidoug

With the economy headed into the crapper I wouldn't be surprised to see more of this....good time to be a buyer.....bad time to be a seller.
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

greenpigs

They used it for the test drive shot also...neat. :2thumbs:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Hemidoug on December 05, 2008, 05:32:37 PM
With the economy headed into the crapper I wouldn't be surprised to see more of this....good time to be a buyer.....bad time to be a seller.
Darn good point there. How much you want for that awesome Hemi Charger under the cover? :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_wink:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TruckDriver

That car look like Daves (Brock Sampson) car at a quick glance.  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

yeah it's dark blue too,.. got rocker stainless and ain't an se though...
it's a nice lookin ride fur sure.. too bad it's up for sale....  :shruggy:

Hemidog

Wow, I didn't know that car looked like that on the inside.

dodgecharger-fan

Quotemany mopars were issued and sold as white hats without the A41 code. This mopar has all the items that were White Hat, including Vinyl Roof, Wood Grain Steering wheel (I have this still) Hood Turn Signals, Light Group, Remote Rearview Mirror

:scratchchin: Is that true? If so. It would explain the options on my car.

The70RT

Wow, I have had thet screen saver on one of my computers for a few years. Nice car. It may be a buyers market but most nice ones have reserves on them. Im sure some are biting the bullit and selling for less though.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us