News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Games: Need for Speed: undercover

Started by aussiemuscle, December 02, 2008, 03:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussiemuscle

New nfs game is out from EA.

Here's the charger from the game. You can change colors and rims. add ugly rear wings, etc.

2much2learn

cool! been waiting for that, is that on ps3 or on a 360? you got HDMI's? is the game any good? im still racing my 69 R/T on NFS pro street online  :lol: she does the 1/4 in the 6's  :slap: :smilielol:
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

aussiemuscle

i like the game,  :yesnod: it's similar to the 'carbon' game (ie not like prostreet), which is more high speed fantasy driving (imagine cornering at 300!)  :slap:
i've got it on PC, but i believe it is also on xbox360 and ps3.

4forty

Love the game, they made up for the ProStreet mess, mines a Black Charger w/ magnums and all the engine options, she screams

2much2learn

cant wait for Grand Truismo 5 :drool5:, it will blow NFS out of the water! :icon_smile_big:
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb