News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone near Elizabeth CO that can help a fellow member with shipping a fender?

Started by Moparbob, December 01, 2008, 04:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparbob

Hey Guys,

I'm in a bad way for a fender for my 73 charger,, its been a year of looking finding junk. I found one in Elizabeth CO but the dood wont ship it. Is there anybody experienced enough and kind enough to help get this baby to me? I NEED it!  :bawling:
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

Blown70

Moparbob

Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

68charger383

I sent some 71 cuda fenders via the UPS store. Shipping and wrapping with insurance was about $450 for both. You could google and see if there is one near his house, work the arrangements at the store and then just beg him to drop it off.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Cuda Hunter

http://www.fedex.com//Dropoff/LocationResultsAction.do?selectedLocationsIndex=1&partyIndex=0

This is the closest Fed Ex to the guy.  It is in Elizabeth.  I would beg him and work the arrangements with the store. 

gasoline_24

My parents live in Castle Rock which is near there.  I may be going there in January if that is early enough.

BPTRacing

ship to where?? Have a brother in empire CO coming to central IL for christmas.
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

Moparbob

Quote from: BPTRacing on December 02, 2008, 12:10:59 AM
ship to where?? Have a brother in empire CO coming to central IL for christmas.

Hey brother, it neds to go to Virgina (Or anywhere close). Thanks!
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

Moparbob

Ok,,

I bought the fender,, it looks GREAT.. Tony Di Censo from the It's Southern Colorado Mopars offered to broker the deal and get this baby sent to me,, Love ya Tony!  What a great bunch of Mopar freaks around her!  :2thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200248362219&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

dstryr

dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

Moparbob

Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.