News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PPP front grille

Started by timebombkal, November 10, 2008, 04:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timebombkal

Has anyone been in contact with PPP about front grilles lately?
I sent them a email about their sale price (which they answered) on the grille and just want to know if
anybody got one .

Ghoste

Hopefully an e-mail was all you sent them.

timebombkal

bull

Why do people always say front grill and yet they never say stuff like front hood or back decklid? :ahum: I've never seen a grill in the back of a Charger unless it's been removed and is sitting in the trunk.

timebombkal

didn't think it was a issue

68charger383

PPP knows their issues, so try and work a deal where they mail the grille out COD.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

timebombkal

XS29J

SAVE your money and buy a used grille and restore it. PPR does not deliver the product and will keep your money.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: bull on November 10, 2008, 06:23:17 PM
Why do people always say front grill and yet they never say stuff like front hood or back decklid? :ahum: I've never seen a grill in the back of a Charger unless it's been removed and is sitting in the trunk.
Good point.  That's kinda like why we park in the driveway, but drive on the parkway? No?  :P
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

What year you looking for?  My buddy has a bunch of 70 grilles, for the front. :smilielol:

I think he has some 68's also.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

68charger383

Here's a used one for the "front".   :icon_smile_big:

It was posted a week ago for $300, http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,50066.0.html

but went up in price to $350 this week. http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/907609460.html

1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10