News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I CLEANED MY GARAGE AND I FOUND A DAYTONA !!!!!!!!

Started by daytonalo, October 29, 2008, 08:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I ALMOST FORGOT I OWNED A DAYTONA  . JUST FINISHED A 57 CHEVY IN FOR A FEW SMALL REPAIRS . LARRY

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

daytonalo

Make it 6 k and I will throw the Cat in the deal !!!  :icon_smile_big:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: daytonalo on October 29, 2008, 08:36:13 PM
Make it 6 k and I will throw the Cat in the deal !!!  :icon_smile_big:

I will only give you 4k if I have to take a cat.  :slap:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

daytonalo

Charger-Bodie

daytonalo

Charger-Bodie

PocketThunder

$5,502...  :shruggy:  i'll even chip in a bottle of knob creek.  :drool5:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

daytonalo

6 K and I will throw my best girl in !!!!!

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

A383Wing

dads_69

I'll give ya' 9 grand and you keep the chic, I have enough of those around here.  :D
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Charles Addams

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

daytonalo

I'm not being Honest here , she has Herpes !!!!!!!!!!!!

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on October 30, 2008, 06:43:19 AM
I'm not being Honest here , she has Herpes !!!!!!!!!!!!
merry christmas    :smilielol: :smilielol:  the gift that keeps on giving
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Every time I see a pic of a young beautiful girl, I think: "Somewhere out there is a guy that's tired of her sh*t."  :icon_smile_big:

Charles Addams

knitz01

:rofl: :rofl: amen brother.  another mans trash; well you know

Magnumcharger

I'm glad to see you still have your Daytona project Larry.
Maybe not selling it was the best thing to happen?
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

daytonalo

Losing my Virginity was by far the best thing to happen to me this year !!!! Keeping the car second best !!!

mikepmcs

herpes, crap, ok.... 3 for the girl and I want the nose. :icon_smile_big: :cheers:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

I'm glad you still have the Daytona too Larry.  The virginity loss thing scares me a little though, you aren't thinking about reproducing or anything like that are you?