News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I BOUGHT a C500 it's the find of my life time, barn find

Started by moparstuart, October 18, 2008, 11:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bear

Very nice score. Looks like it is going to be a fun project for you.  :2thumbs:

General_01

Very cool project Stu. Sounds like you and Paul will be on about the same timeline restoring 500's. You guys will probably bidding against each other for parts. :icon_smile_big:

Congrats. It's always cool seeing someone get something they have wanted. :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on October 19, 2008, 11:49:56 AM
Stu...did you mention to the guy that you knew someone that buys e-bodies?  :icon_smile_big:
I could maybe let you have his # for some body work  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

66chargerkid

66chargerkid

BigBlockSam

nighty ,  night stu-y , and my visions of aero cars race through your dreams.. :sleep:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on October 20, 2008, 04:35:57 AM
Nice K-State blanket  :D
no thats a bluevalley north west H.S. husky's blanket , my wife went to KU there is no k-state stuff in our house , except when my mom comes over who went to k-state LOL

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

hemigeno

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on October 20, 2008, 08:28:21 AM
Wow, I am late to the party.  Congrat's on a great find!

Me too, Dave...  That's what I get for spending the weekend with my daughter looking at colleges.

Congrats, Stu!  Quite a find, and I'm glad you have it all tucked away.  One of the hardest parts of an Aerocar restoration is finding and buying the car.  The rest of it isn't necessarily easy, but it's hard to steal first base.  You've got a great looking project there, and a great story to go along with it.

Congrats again!

moparstuart

Quote from: hemigeno on October 20, 2008, 08:59:54 AM
Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on October 20, 2008, 08:28:21 AM
Wow, I am late to the party.  Congrat's on a great find!

Me too, Dave...  That's what I get for spending the weekend with my daughter looking at colleges.

Congrats, Stu!  Quite a find, and I'm glad you have it all tucked away.  One of the hardest parts of an Aerocar restoration is finding and buying the car.  The rest of it isn't necessarily easy, but it's hard to steal first base.  You've got a great looking project there, and a great story to go along with it.

Congrats again!

thanks gene who knew st joe was such a hot bed for aerocars either when new or for them to land .

Old Moparz

Nice find.  :cheers:

Seems like there's still yet another one being dug up all the time.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on October 19, 2008, 09:16:05 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on October 19, 2008, 08:24:27 PM
:2thumbs:    YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
other then color and rust our cars could be orphan twins   paul   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Just about.  but i do have my fender tag.  Is your car a 22" radiator car?  It must be if it was a 440 auto.  Do you have a guess as to when your car was built by asking Danny to put your VIN number into his master list? 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Mopurr

Congrats on the great find and tell your wife congrats on the new fur child too.

Car & a kitty on the same weekend way to go!

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on October 20, 2008, 11:21:51 AM
Congrats on the great find and tell your wife congrats on the new fur child too.

Car & a kitty on the same weekend way to go!
well the cat only came about because she could blackmale me because i promised her no more cars untill i sold one.
  So she ran right out while i was getting and moving the car and got it . 

A383Wing

Hey Stu.....got that car done yet? Should have been close by now if ya hadn't been spending all this time posting about it here on the forum.... we want to see it done & rolling down the road.........  :rofl:

:D   :nana:

moparstuart

well the last car took me 11 years and its not running yet! maybe again soon  but not yet . so dont hold your breath on this one   :smilielol: :smilielol: 

nascarxx29

Congrats on your find and purchase will it stay a 500 .Or become a daytona :2thumbs:
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

tan top

:drool5: wow awesome stuff  dude    :coolgleamA:  :drool5: :drool5: :cheers:   good deal !!!  wish i could find one like that :'(
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Just 6T9 CHGR

Wow Im late as well.  Thanks for taking us for the ride.....

PS----register the car when you can you lucky SOB! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

Quote from: nascarxx29 on October 21, 2008, 04:07:50 AM
Congrats on your find and purchase will it stay a 500 .Or become a daytona :2thumbs:
car will stay a 500

chris I registered it

another pic of my wifes new kitten charger 500