News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets See the worst Condition Charger out there!

Started by XS29J, October 13, 2008, 05:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Blown70

HERE WE GO

Brock Samson

That'll buff out?..

well someone had to say it..  :shruggy:

Drache

Ok there is another charger which I dont have a copy of the picture but needs to be posted. It was a red '69 (I think) charger that was cut in half length wise....  :rotz:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

darkfiire5000

Wow some of those 68 charger parts could find a nice home on my ride   :yesnod:.

Blown70

Jeff is a good guy who live down the road, I am sure i you needed something he would be willing to try and help out. 

Tom

GeneralLeeTESH

The Green 68 shown in the 1st picture HAS a Tic-Tack Clock  or is it a Tic Tac-Tachometer?
The TESH

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on October 14, 2008, 04:49:38 PM
The Green 68 shown in the 1st picture HAS a Tic-Tack Clock  or is it a Tic Tac-Tachometer?
clock only....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

UFO

Quote from: Drache on October 14, 2008, 04:15:14 PM
Ok there is another charger which I dont have a copy of the picture but needs to be posted. It was a red '69 (I think) charger that was cut in half length wise.... :rotz:
How about a silver one?
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=edcd52689eebee0b68ded309bd31acd8&topic=41897.0

TheAutoArchaeologist

Where to start?

This is just a few of the 68-70 rotting chargers I know of.

Ryan

squeakfinder

Lucky I can't come up with new ones.........

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

squeakfinder

I know some of you have seen this one....
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Drache on October 14, 2008, 04:15:14 PM
Ok there is another charger which I dont have a copy of the picture but needs to be posted. It was a red '69 (I think) charger that was cut in half length wise....  :rotz:
This one?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

2much2learn

I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

rustafarian

Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

paironines

rough ones

BlueSS454

I've pulled parts off the white 69 in the picture above  ;D
Tom Rightler

XS29J

And I thought I was even a contender.......Some really good photos ...Keep posting.

Todd Wilson

Heres what ol Frankie looked like when I got him..........

69DodgeCharger

Here's a pretty rough unit 69 Charger R/T Auto on the column B5 blue interior also with buddy seat and cloth inserts on buckets. Been sitting in this junkyard for 20+ years. Not much usable left on it.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/dodgeboy6970/000_0934-1-1.jpg

http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

KS71owner

I've got a bunch of pics from a scrapyard I took a few years ago....I'll scan them tomorrow so I can post them. Here's a couple of lower-quality copies of a couple....

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?