News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69rtse4spd

Ever time I open the pole barn door, got four of them, 3-69s, 1-70. :icon_smile_big: There is a guy around town with a 68, but have not had a chance to run him down yet (should not be to hard
to catch a 68 with a 70) :smilielol:, maybe this summer.   

The70RT

I seen a 68 in Cali last month but couldn't geta pic. Does any one know of a yellow one in Oxnard?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

C_stripes

Sweet 68 charger pics. Very retro. Do you know the car or those just pics you found?
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Brock Samson

69chargerboy

Are those bumperettes an option on a 68??? I've never saw them before... :shruggy:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

69*F5*SE

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen them before either.

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

sunroofblacklee

I've never seen those before, and I dont think I'd ever want to see them on mine :lol:.
1969 dodge charger r/t 440, hemi 4 speed, dana 60, triple black

Charger-Bodie

They are likely just some JC Whitney add on crap or the like.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BIRD67

Those Bumper Guards on the Charger look like they are off a 1973 Chevrolet Camaro WITHOUT the split bumper..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

The70RT

magnum

They look like the ones they put on the old coronet taxi's. I seen them on one in the movie death wish. :shruggy:.
Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

JR

Does anyone elese ever watch this thread just to see if their own car shows up? Im always waiting for that, I know of about 10 Chargers in a 40 mile radius of me and am waiting for one to show up on here.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Red Ram

"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

The70RT

UFO

Quote from: 69chargerboy on January 30, 2009, 12:34:44 PM
Are those bumperettes an option on a 68??? I've never saw them before... :shruggy:

I`m thinking they look like ramcharger/truck guards.

bigred68

Quote from: JR on February 02, 2009, 11:16:28 PM
Does anyone else ever watch this thread just to see if their own car shows up? I'm always waiting for that, I know of about 10 Chargers in a 40 mile radius of me and am waiting for one to show up on here.
I completely love this statement. HA! THIS IS SO TRUE!!

The70RT

I am not sure why but I can count on one hand how many second gens I see every year in my town (aprox 125,000 people).....and that's pushing it. I am sure there is more but I never see them. Good Guys Kansas Speedway 07 there may have been 10 Chargers total.

440charger68

i know of 68 behind a collision center, its been sittin for a few years now, completely straight with a 383. When i came in for my charger to get an estimate they told me they have the same kind of car in the backyard. They were clueless of what they had hahah. i post some pics up soon
life's a garden, dig it.

chargerrt

If anybody lived close to me they had a good chance of seeing me this past weekend.  I put around 200 problem free miles on the Charger on Saturday.  I even met a couple former '68 owners.  The father of one of them used to work for the Chrysler Corp. back in the day.

C_stripes

I love your 70 man. It is awesome.

I saw a nice little dart in the snow yesterday.

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

chargerrt

grdprx

I saw a 68 Charger today with RT badges rolling through Covington, WA (near Kent).  Was red with black hood.  Was gone before I could get the camera phone out.  Makes for a good day when you see one on the road.

426HemiCharger

:smilielol: I'm the second guy in my town to have a Charger, both are '69s but I have never seen the other one.
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)