News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger383

1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

darkfiire5000

I drive by a 69 about once a month on the way to the in laws and tried to buy it but the guy won't sell it even though its sat there for years! :flame:

GREEN684SPD

heres one from mesa az yesterday.

uud looz

I'm not really sureif this counts as "the wild", but last weekend on the way to a meeting in upstate NY, I got behind this R/T and managed to get a couple of picts. It turned in to a car show there. Damn I wish I had time to stop and check it out, there were alot of cars there!!

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ghoste

A friend of mine with a 69 dropped by yesterday, does that count as "in the wild"?

Musicman

I saw one just this afternoon... Oh wait, I was driving it  :lol:

bull

Found a couple in the past week or so. A '66 sitting next door to my mother-in-law's house and a '74 about a mile from my house that's for sale for $4,250. ::) Good luck with that sale, buddy.

BMOTOXSTAR

Wow,
  Both have Rally rims with white wall's. :D
Can you sned me the contact info on that 74'? :shruggy:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

bull

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on September 18, 2008, 09:58:04 PM
Wow,
  Both have Rally rims with white wall's. :D
Can you sned me the contact info on that 74'? :shruggy:

PM sent

Finn

My brother spotted this at the local mall:

Had a black and yellow plate too.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: uud looz on September 05, 2008, 08:53:13 PM
I'm not really sureif this counts as "the wild", but last weekend on the way to a meeting in upstate NY, I got behind this R/T and managed to get a couple of picts. It turned in to a car show there. Damn I wish I had time to stop and check it out, there were alot of cars there!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, worlds coolest car.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

68charger383

I saw a 68/69 behind Redz bar in Huntington Beach. I stay at a friends house in HB when I need to go to Long Beach. I stop and get coffee at the donut shop when I'm there.  The car was always behind the little strip mall, then of course, when I finally brought my camera, it was gone for a few months. It was in really ruff shape., but disappeared and returned with fresh paint and interior and looking pretty good. I'll bring my camera next time to snap a pic.

Couldn't tell the year since it had a 69 tail, 69 interior with a 68 grille, but it was a 383 H 4spd car...so could be rare if it is a true 68 4spd car.

More to come..........
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

1969chargerrtse

I know it's not a Charger but here is a nice 383 4spd car going from CT to it's new home in Texas.  Pictures from today on I-95 in Fairfield Ct.  Original lime green car.  Neat. :icon_smile_tongue:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Dave22443

I didn't see this one myself, but the D.J. on the radio (Fredericksburg, VA station) just said that he went to a Baskin Robbin's over the weekend and parked next to a '69 Charger dressed up as the "General Lee".

He said seeing the car made him want to jump through the window and outrun some cops  :lol:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

TeeWJay426

Not a Charger, but last week was following a plum crazy '70 Super Bee up route 3 in Tyngsborough, Mass on my commute home. Looked and sounded nice. Alas, no camera though.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Brock Samson

Search though i might,  :scope: i couldn't find the "chargers in the wild" topic to add this one to... perhaps it should be stickied so these can be collected in one place?..  :shruggy: anyhow, i had seen this one on occasion and finally I tracked it down, looks to be a near twin of Todd's incl. the side bump guard.. 
enjoy oh ye' third gen lovers - nut cases though ye may be...  :slap:

It's a joke, a joke people.... sheeeze...

Brock Samson

one more...

Todd Wilson

WOW!   That is pretty close to my 71!

Todd

dpm68

A thread that cannot be found should awaken Cody...

triple_green

that looks like it is in the city somewhere too.....just out on the street?
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Brock Samson

yep, someone's daily, I've seen it around a few times but never in a position to shoot. the one i really want is a '69 B-5 hemi R/T  which looks to be a fresh resto...

PocketThunder

Quote from: dpm68 on October 09, 2008, 09:09:35 AM
A thread that cannot be found should awaken Cody...

His comfuser at home is broke down right now, but he's getting it fixed.  he has the parts on backorder at London Drug..  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemigeno

Brock Samson

Well I'm glad someone is actually earning their paycheck around here! Thanks man..  :2thumbs: