News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Art/political Cars...

Started by Brock Samson, October 08, 2008, 06:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I happened upon the creator of these at the flea market Sunday we chatted abit about them... he  takes them togeather to political events (of which we have many here in the S.F. Bay Area and Silicon Valley) quite the statement.  :smilielol:
The rocket launcher actually raises or lowers... and there is a remarkable amount of detail about them...
so say what you want politically,... that's the best thing about this country isn't it...  that's a statement not a question,.. but anyhow they made me smile...  :D
so I'm putting them here in the funny section, though i guess some folks are just gonna have to blow a gasket.  :shruggy:
i do know one thing, this guy ain't never gonna do my paint or body work!  :rotz:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

that's a glass globe of the world BTW...

Brock Samson

i like all the butterflys smashed in the grill...  :lol:
and the books in the bookcase are all rightwing classics...  :smilielol:

Ghoste

He certainly feels strongly about his position.

Lowprofile

The 1st amendment is a beautiful thing.  :patriot:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

BigRed66

ummmm...drop some MORE acid, ya freak!   :lolexplode:

I'm guessing this guy doesn't have a job to have this much time on his hands??

I have to admire the dedication to making a statement, though. The 1st Amendment IS actually a fairly beautiful thing...until the ACLU (All Criminals Love Us) steps all over it...

...gotta love that weird west coast vibe, man! Thanx for the pics.
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

Dans 68

Only in San Francisco...  :smilielol:

...and the only reason I still like the City is because I was born there...otherwise it is just a place to drive through to go north.  :D

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

BigRed66

By the way, what kind of vehicle is that? It's weird, like maybe a late 50's/early 60's Volvo truck or something...anyone know?

Also, anyone see The Bank Job? I think that right-hand drive green-and-white Ford van they drove was pretty cool, too...be a conversation piece like an A-100...
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

Brock Samson

the front of it is pure Nash from the mid '50s

the back is a GMC mid '80s Jimmy pickup as is the running gear and bed... the wings are caddy... i think?.  :shruggy:
the bed has so much bondo it looks more like a potato...
the interior is compleatly encrusted with dimes in a epoxy covering flushed out...  :shruggy:
& he just bought a GMC mid '60s greyhound or trailways bus the kind with the aluminum sides...

Brock Samson

did anyone notice the flag?...  :lol:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

vitw02 - ninth photo...

i don't know what it is... Blue flag with the little dipper with a large star top right...  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

it dawned on me all of a sudden,..
it's Alaska's flag..  :yesnod: