News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Knight Rider show

Started by dkn1997, September 25, 2008, 11:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

entrance music is pretty good
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

your in luck! it's been renewed for four more episodes!!!  :shruggy:  :slap:  :rotz:  :o  :brickwall:
though it's been totally panned by reviewers everywhere..  :smilielol:

then, there's this..

"KNIGHT RIDER is awesome. I'm only 15 so I've never watched the old one, but I find it very annoying that people are comparing it to the old one. Its 2008 and its higher tech. Its science fiction. Its so coooool. If it was realistic then it wouldn't be COOL. The fact that it can transform and do all those so cool things and the mustang looks SO COOL and everything is SO COOL makes it SO COOL. I think most of the people taht like it a lot are the ones taht aren't comparing it to the old one. There aren't enought COOL science fiction shows. Moonlight was so cool and its cancelled now. Most of the shows are too realistic. Teenagers like cool shows that are like cool.

I like it so much that I don't even care if that plot sucks or the script is terrible, just seeing all of KITTS cool features and all the cool things that happen satisfies me.

I love this show. Its on as my wallpaper, my starup music and even my phone ringtone.

yes, you could say i'm obsessed with it."

Far more amusing then watching the show is reading the reviews...  :yesnod:

squeakfinder

Quote from: THE COLONEL on October 09, 2008, 02:31:09 PM
I did notice that the squealing tires on dirt has never been fixed!! :lol: 

Squealing tires on dirt? That reminds of the squealing tires on sand in Rat Patrol  :lol:.

Oops, my age is showing.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

SeattleCharger

I guess that kid thinks its cool.    :lol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Brock Samson