News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vacuum Canister??

Started by baullz, September 25, 2008, 12:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baullz

Wasnt sure where to put this so here it is.  How is the vacuum canister underneath the battery tray attached to the inside of the engine bay??  I can't see any exposed nuts or anything, so how is it stuck on there.  Oh ya its a '69 R/T

Thanks

SFRT

its screwed to the top of the frame rail.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

baullz

Oh ok thanks I guess i just have to look a little harder when I get home, I did't even see any screws  :brickwall:

Just 6T9 CHGR

The canister has a bracket that is clamped to it to mount it under the battery tray....its very noticeable. Yours might be missing?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

runningman

Were these resevoirs painted body color or were they black?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: runningman on September 25, 2008, 04:12:29 PM
Were these resevoirs painted body color or were they black?
black....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

runningman

Satin or gloss?  I am sending some stuff out to get powder coated and I may as well get this done too.  Battery tray and braces were painted body color, is this correct?  Thanks!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: runningman on September 25, 2008, 06:23:29 PM
Satin or gloss?  I am sending some stuff out to get powder coated and I may as well get this done too.  Battery tray and braces were painted body color, is this correct?  Thanks!
Yes body color....
The canister was 30% gloss....satin black...ish
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

runningman

baullz

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on September 25, 2008, 02:21:45 PM
The canister has a bracket that is clamped to it to mount it under the battery tray....its very noticeable. Yours might be missing?

Yup your right, I guess I just have to get some better lights in the garage :icon_smile_cool:

Thanks alot guys