News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone around Houston?

Started by nh_mopar_fan, September 19, 2008, 01:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

That would be able to take a look at a car for me?

HKCharger

41husk

I would definetly have some one take a good luck at any car I was thinking about from the gulf area for a long while.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69charger2002

it isn't going to be that bad. after all, who wants a mopar out of galveston/crystal beach anyway? it's on the coast, and rusted in half probably anyway. most of houston did not even get any flooding.. i wouldn't worry about that issue like the problem we had with katrina in 05. THAT was bad.. sorry NH wish i lived a little closer to houston i'd be more than happy to look at a car for ya
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Steve P.

Wrong side of the Gulf for me too...  I can't think of anyone near there myself..  Sorry...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Troy lives down there just north of Houston (68 hemi charger) but he may still be dealing with the storm. His area was or still is without power. Him & his neighbors had wind damage.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BlackStig68

I'm in Houston. Might have a chance to take a look and grab some pics if nothing comes up. Possibly this sunday.
Let me know details and I'll try to make it there. I'm close to downtown.
-Stiggy

nh_mopar_fan

Yeah, I wary because of what is going on down there right.

Stiggy, I emailed him. I'll PM you if I get a response.

Thanks.