News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargerman68 here's the story and its not pretty

Started by Rat Exterminator, September 10, 2008, 04:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Quote from: resq302 on September 29, 2008, 05:23:33 AM
Quote from: Rat Exterminator on September 28, 2008, 08:07:35 PM
Edit: Within 30 minutes Charity replied that she will be getting me a check out this week. I appreciate her help in getting this cleaned up.

Yes, but wasn't that check sppposed to be mailed out a while ago?

:yesnod: I agree. Why must Rat continually post on here to have to get results?

Rat, you are way too nice of a person.  :2thumbs:

69_500

So it took until now to finally get them to respond and say they will send a check out? Hmmm, I thought they were sending it out before I went to the monster Mopar show, and that was 10 days ago.

Anyone else think that in another 10 days this thread will still be unresolved?

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on September 29, 2008, 03:39:31 PM
So it took until now to finally get them to respond and say they will send a check out? Hmmm, I thought they were sending it out before I went to the monster Mopar show, and that was 10 days ago.

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bmoparmofo

Maybe rat should charge interest on it,this certainly isnt a speedy refund... ::)
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

TUFCAT

I doubt they really intended to refund the money ......but now,  (I hope) they may finally do the right thing and send it back.

The70RT

Chances are he should have had it invested in stocks. He would have probably ended up with the same results.  :eek2:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dodge Don

What a complete farce. Someone should get the Mopar mag that had their car in the readers ride section to reprint the story with the word CROOKS stamped across the picture.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

derailed

Looking at his track record hes probably already a member somehow himself

Bob

Charger_Fan

I can't believe this issue is still unresolved. :rotz: :down: :rotz:

Moparz, that was awesome! :smilielol: I totally missed the logo on the wall until Tuffy pointed it out. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dkn1997

exiled from 2 sites over 400 bucks!!    How bad is your life when you allow that to happen to you?
RECHRGED

Back N Black

Maybe he should buy a chevy and go where no one knows his reputation." Camaroman68."  :D

The70RT

Quote from: Back N Black on October 01, 2008, 08:17:34 AM
Maybe he should buy a chevy and go where no one knows his reputation." Camaroman68."  :D

I wouldn't give him that much credit. More like sleazy foxbox 80.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 69_500 on September 29, 2008, 03:39:31 PM

:rotz:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

41husk

1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Blown70

9 pages :o  this should have taken less than 2.  Money should have been Express mailed via a Money order or Chasiers Check LONG, LONG AGO, within a day or two of this THREAD,  VERY VERY SAD.

The dramma and excuses are absolutely SILLY....

Tom

TUFCAT

Quote from: 41husk on October 01, 2008, 10:25:41 AM
How long has the check been in the mail now?

As a gesture of good faith, a tracking number should've been posted by now.  :Twocents: :Twocents:

41husk

unless they had not been honest about the mailing the check :scratchchin: No I'm sure thats not it :shruggy:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

The70RT

BB1

I just placed a big order with MANCINI RACING, and I did it online with my credit card.  :slap:
I bought SS springs and the whole rear suspension parts, God I hope they're not rusty.  :D
Delete my profile

TUFCAT

Did you mention Anthony Pauley's name for a discount???  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Those guys probably read these forums - - and you could've gotten a big laugh.  Unfortunately, if he doesn't end up paying Rat,  a bad reputation will follow...and he'll really have to be "camaroman68" like someone else suggested.  :icon_smile_big:

Rat Exterminator

Holy Shizzam, I got a cashiers check for $461 today!!!!!!!!!   Fed Ex'd overnite!!!!!!  Thank You Charity for your help.  This has been so entertaining, readiing all the great humor that I was tempted to let it go a couple more weeks but it looks like its over. Its too bad it had to get this ugly but man you guys are tough!!!  This is a lesson to the crooks out there to stay with Chevies cause the Mopar crowd sticks together.
As I said to Tufcat in a PM, this was almost $425 worth of laughs, but I am glad to get my $ back. I even got a couple of offers of incorrect am/fm  radios for free plus shipping. How cool is that. As I mentioned in the first (deleted) post here, I was mostly a lurker, (in the Aero car section as I am just finishing up a charger 500) and I really appreciate all the help and pressure from people who didn't even know me. Without you guys and Moparts, I'd still be looking for the radio. Thanks so much!!!  69 500, I'l get you the tag info soon, just really busy. THANKS Greg

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The70RT

Steve P.

Glad to hear you got your money back.  Now make sure you look here in our classifieds first. A large chunk of us DO know each other, so don't be afraid to ask. 

One thing I would like to add to this as we have SOOOOOOOOO many readers of this thread.

VegasMike bought a bumper from an Ebay seller. The seller would not insure it for shipping. Many times we take a chance this way, but this time Mike got BURNED.. When Mike came home from work the other night he saw by his front door something he did NOT recognize.  :oIt turned out to be his rear bumper for his 65' Coronet 500.  Only this looked more like it belonged on the front of a BOAT. Yes, it was "V-ed" in the middle and is complete junk. 

I have to say that I will NEVER again buy anything that they WILL NOT insure.        What a shame....  :icon_smile_dissapprove:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida