News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargerman68 here's the story and its not pretty

Started by Rat Exterminator, September 10, 2008, 04:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

charger_fan_4ever

Thats just dirty.

Looks like your not the first either. :o

Amazing how guys will thrash their name for a few hundred bucks.

dads_69

Interesting info. I can see this thread blowing up like a bomb after I go to work today. Thats not an excuse either, I really have a job and make big $$$ doing body/paint.   :insertsarcasm:
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

twilt

What a loser.......... ::)   Sorry you got ripped off.  Obviously, you are right to expect to get the AM/FM that was pictured.   

Just 6T9 CHGR

Wow....I think many of us called it early on..... :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ryan

hmm..... suppose I wont be buying the woodgrain steering wheel he offered me. I hate dishonest people
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Rack

Dodge Don

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

G-man

Sounds like the government to me. In the name of "protecting" you, they are actually screwing you up the ass.

Charger - Pay up or get your ass handed to you.

hemi-hampton

chargerboy69

Wow, I hope you get your radio you paid for.

For some reason I thought I remember another problem with this guy. I thought he screwed another member in a transaction of somekind.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Guns N Rotors

Rat Exterminator,

Bring this matter up to his chain of command in the Navy.

You will see immediate results.
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

NHCharger

Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 10, 2008, 07:08:43 PM

For some reason I thought I remember another problem with this guy.

I think your right. IIRC he was making a lot of excuses including being involved in a training mishap with a helicopter, And his wife knew NOTHING about the "accident".
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

The70RT

Quote from: NHCharger on September 10, 2008, 07:17:57 PM

For some reason I thought I remember another problem with this guy.

I think your right. IIRC he was making a lot of excuses including being involved in a training mishap with a helicopter. And his wife knew NOTHING about the "accident".

Yeah but isn't she blond  :shruggy: She seems scarace on here anymore. No I don't miss her  :lol: A couple of guest are on here reading the thread a bit ago :scratchchin:

TUFCAT

I've been wondering about some of these issues for a while now.... This is not the first time either :-\ .

They both actively participate and show themselves as good, regular, honest people on this board.....

I know He had a previous issue with Trav (69charger2002) allegedly involving lies and non payment, now this shit? 

Its time to come clean. :icon_smile_dissapprove: .....or go bye bye.  :scratchchin:

RD

For some reason I thought I remember another problem with this guy. I thought he screwed another member in a transaction of somekind.

that would be his promise to Trav in buying his car... but kept blowing trav off....

Dude... what you did is LOW........  misrepresentation of a product?  that is just way beyond fubar.  Hope you make it right.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Chris G.

I think I said all I needed to say in that Moparts thread.

I am sure Anthony's reply to this thread will be full of his Military rhetoric, and how he protects me every day of the year. He's an embarrassment to the Navy. His wife ain't no better.

And the Chopper crash excuse was over the top.  :lol:

The70RT

It's seems to be a smaller world in the car hobby .....should have known. I never was on any car forums much untill I started restoring my Charger. From mod tops to rip offs you guys are the bomb...NOTHING gets by you guys  :2thumbs:

charger_fan_4ever

Rat would have never got the misrepresented Am radio if he hadn't searched the net for a phone # and called him out on the boards.
I guess this thread steals a little thunder from the "I'm in mopar muscle" thread  :D

TUFCAT

Quote from: charger_fan_4ever on September 10, 2008, 07:38:28 PM

I guess this thread steals a little thunder from the "I'm in mopar muscle" thread  :D

Or the "I had a (5.7 Hemi) elephant delivered to the house today using the funds I made from ripping people off" thread.... 

And the latest  - - trying to tarnish the reputation of Mancini Racing (a stellar Mopar business) after his credit card was apparently declined online. 

Don't call shit on others, unless you're willing to get some shit back on yourself.... Here's your blackeye dude. :icon_smile_blackeye:

chargerboy69

Quote from: RD on September 10, 2008, 07:26:25 PM

that would be his promise to Trav in buying his car... but kept blowing trav off....

That is it. I remember that now. I was suprised he returned after that.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford