News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger in GTA 4!

Started by WingCharger, September 06, 2008, 10:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingCharger

Well, I was able to rent GTA 4 last night, and started playing. I was driving in a little Civic type car, when I ran into (litteraly) one of these:

It is called a "Dukes", I guess as a joke for the Dukes Of Hazzard. Some have blowers. They all have side pipes. I finally got to drive a Charger! :nana:

The grille confused me for a minute, but I guess it is a cross between a '69 and '70. :-\

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TK73

Quote from: WingCharger on September 06, 2008, 10:23:26 AM
Well, I was able to rent GTA 4 last night, and started playing. I was driving in a little Civic type car, when I ran into (litteraly) one of these:

The grille confused me for a minute, but I guess it is a cross between a '69 and '70. :-\

Looks more like a '71-'74 bumper
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

WingCharger

Yeah, never thought of that. :cheers:

Right now, I own a Omaha Orange one with a blower and deck spoiler like on "The Colonel's" Yellow Car on here. It is a fast car for the game, BUT, you spin around too easy, no grip. :scratchchin:

dodgecharger-fan

They call it a "Dukes" and change the styling just enough to be able to argue that it's not really a Dodge Charger...... and then they pay no licensing fees to Chrysler.

In the picture, it almost looks like a 2nd gen roof line and cowl area stuck on to a 3rd gen with that long front end and short deck lid -  and then a mash up of styling cues applied...