News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vice President for McCain - Yes I'd Hit That!

Started by TUFCAT, August 29, 2008, 12:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

you be the judge.  That's a good looking family no doubt.

but....everyone has to have a Billy in there somewhere. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

squeakfinder

Well, I think she might draw in some undecided male voters for non political reasons. But as far as attracting female voter's :scratchchin: maybe if there lesbian.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

skip68

There is something about her Husband that creeps me out! :shruggy: :eek2:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

hutch

I love this lady.  Very strong woman and I would bet the house that man of her would not screw her around like Billy did or she would kill him for real.  The woman hunts bear for fun.  Big game hunting is not joke people.
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Brock Samson

The70RT

Quote from: hutch on September 03, 2008, 11:54:20 AM
I love this lady.  Very strong woman and I would bet the house that man of her would not screw her around like Billy did or she would kill him for real.  The woman hunts bear for fun.  Big game hunting is not joke people.

So.... I wonder if she hunted down the older daughters boyfriend? Or do they know who the father really  is  :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bull

Quote from: moparstuart on September 02, 2008, 05:11:11 PM
 just  heard on the radio the conservatives (her family values are not good enought) are up in arms over here and want mc cain to choose some one else  NOW!

The Conservatives? Did 20 like-minded people get together and register that title for their group?

If anyone should get ousted by The Conservatives for not being conservative enough it should be McCain.

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on September 03, 2008, 12:24:25 PM
Quote from: hutch on September 03, 2008, 11:54:20 AM

So.... I wonder if she hunted down the older daughters boyfriend? Or do they know who the father really  is  :D
I think i heard on the TV the boyfriends mom is there at the convention with the family
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bull

Quote from: skip68 on September 03, 2008, 11:41:05 AM
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Todd Palin? An Alaska native, union worker, championship snowmobile racer, salmon fisherman and private pilot? Yea, he sounds like a real freak. ::)

skip68

Quote from: bull on September 03, 2008, 12:47:56 PM
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Todd Palin? An Alaska native, union worker, championship snowmobile racer, salmon fisherman and private pilot? Yea, he sounds like a real freak. ::)

I did not say anything about his life achievements,.....I only said that there is something about him,........ when I look at him,........ that creeps me out! :Twocents:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

41husk

I agree,  He looks like he is thinking about killing a certain daughters boyfriend :scratchchin:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

skip68

Quote from: 41husk on September 03, 2008, 01:32:05 PM
I agree,  He looks like he is thinking about killing a certain daughters boyfriend :scratchchin:

:smilielol: :iagree: :haha: :haha::smilielol:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Brock Samson

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ponch ®

there's new pictures up on yahoo news of Palin and her daughter (im too busy to post them right now). I gotta say, the would be VP looks even hotter than I thought...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

41husk

does anyone remember that old thread from cudaken, I think it was called 3 Chargers in one shop???  It may have been on the old site.  That thread lasted monthes and was close to 100 pages if I remember.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Brock Samson

wasn't half that thread folks trying to decode Ken's meanderings?..  :shruggy:

41husk

yep! infact I believe someone offered a cudaken decoder ring.  I have not seen or herd from that guy in close to a year
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

chargerboy69

Quote from: bull on September 03, 2008, 12:47:56 PM
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Damn Bull you are such a smart ass.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Keep it up. :2thumbs:

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Ponch ®

Quote from: 41husk on September 03, 2008, 02:08:01 PM
does anyone remember that old thread from cudaken, I think it was called 3 Chargers in one shop???  It may have been on the old site.  That thread lasted monthes and was close to 100 pages if I remember.

heh...my Five Word Story Thread stayed active for 2.5 years (from early 2003 til the site went down) and had something like 5000 replies.....

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 03, 2008, 02:40:49 PM

heh...my Five Word Story Thread stayed active for 2.5 years (from early 2003 til the site went down) and had something like 5000 replies.....

that was a pretty good.....   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 03, 2008, 02:42:16 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on September 03, 2008, 02:40:49 PM

that was a pretty good.....   :scratchchin:

I mean, it wasn't up on the level of O_C's "I got my back waxed" and Rolling Thunder's "What can you do when you're 17?" threads, but there's something to be said for the quantity of  posts... :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

yeah, to hell with the quality... right ponch, :scratchchin: 'n  you still owe us some B.B. pics as i recall..  :shruggy:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 03, 2008, 03:11:25 PM
yeah, to hell with the quality... right ponch, :scratchchin: 'n  you still owe us some B.B. pics as i recall..  :shruggy:

B.B.?