News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 Battle Horse

Yeah we had the 06 Daytona for @ 2 years...then for the first time in @ 20 years SHE had a strong opinion about my toys....from the first time she looked at the new Challenger at the dealership, it was all ova except for the transaction!! She has loved all my cars ( OK except the 68 Chrysler 300) but this is the first car SHE WANTED !!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

AKcharger

68pplcharger

Don't have a car worth taking a picture of yet.

bull

Quote from: 68pplcharger on July 20, 2010, 11:34:58 AM

What about a girl? You don't need a car in the pic. This is more about the Mrs. than it is the Mopars.

68pplcharger

All my girls, Three daughters and wife. the seventeen year old on the right has a 69 superbee of her own.

NHCharger

Figured I'd dust off this thread. A lot of new members here.
My wife of 32 years. Has put up with my gear head fetish for all these years so I'll have to keep her.
Out cruising the White Mountains of NH last weekend when I took this pic. She wasn't thrilled with the windchills in the low 40's but the Charger loved the cool temps.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

mopar2

Quote from: The70RT on November 21, 2008, 07:53:29 AM
Quote from: mikepmcs on November 21, 2008, 07:35:06 AM
take your pick.

Do you take paypal?  ;D

:cheers: :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:"Do you take Paypal" Really left me ROFLMAO  :laugh: :2thumbs: :rofl:

My Mrs. Mopar of 21years.

P.S. do you?  :rofl: :scratchchin: :rofl:

fy469rtse

Sorry68 pplcharger, YES YOU DO , we have all been looking at your thread , and your very wrong  :2thumbs: great looking family, good job by you on your car

Ghoste

68pplcharger

Quote from: fy469rtse on September 18, 2014, 05:26:02 PM
Sorry68 pplcharger, YES YOU DO , we have all been looking at your thread , and your very wrong  :2thumbs: great looking family, good job by you on your car

Quote from: Ghoste on September 18, 2014, 07:26:12 PM
Agreed.

Thanks guys, This car is a labor of love for sure. Taken longer than any I've built previously. My girls(Wife especially) are very supportive of Dad working in the garage every day on the weekends. Finally getting this thing ready for paint... CANNOT WAIT TO START POSTING PICS OF THE PAINT PROGRESS! I'll be cruising next year finally!  :icon_smile_cool: