News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on April 15, 2010, 05:58:30 PM
Quote from: elacruze on April 15, 2010, 07:22:55 AM
I meant to ask, what is that bear doing, and why are you so close to it? Smiling to boot?

You need to watch Animal Planet more often.   ;)
The trick is if they attaqck ya' just punch 'em in the nose

moparstuart

:popcrn: my wife in her first drive  of the birdible saturday night
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Black Charger

This is an enjoyable thread. Keep the pics coming!

Khyron

Quote from: AKcharger on April 15, 2010, 11:55:42 PM

The trick is if they attaqck ya' just punch 'em in the nose

i'll watch you do it while i stand --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Over here

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dans 68

Time for a  :bump:

Here is my Mrs. Mopar on Fathers Day...heading down the Pacific Coast Highway, and the first drive time driving the '68. She is a keeper (and I know this because she told me so).  :yesnod:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Brock Samson

Nice she matches the car...  :2thumbs: looks happy too!  :scratchchin:

Dans 68

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 13, 2010, 05:08:59 PM
Nice she matches the car...  :2thumbs: looks happy too!  :scratchchin:

She grew up with a '69 4-speed Super Bee, so she can drive. And she is big on color coordinating, along with my 10-year old daughter also....  :rofl:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Brock Samson

oh great, your outnumbered...  :-\  :lol:

SeattleCharger

The photo is missing. How come I can't see it?
I am trying to talk my wife into posing with her 73 'Cuda.

Hey, that is w. seattle, that's where I live.  beautiful car  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on July 14, 2010, 11:02:13 AM
 :D

Have you asked her to sit on your other Charger for a photo?  I've asked my spouse but she wont do it. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 14, 2010, 11:14:04 AM

Have you asked her to sit on your other Charger for a photo?  I've asked my spouse but she wont do it. 

well, the other charger would have to be running first. No way I'm pushing it back up the driveway after I take the pic  :P
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Vainglory, Esq.

How about my girl instead?

PocketThunder

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on July 14, 2010, 12:36:26 PM

Have you asked her to sit on your other Charger for a photo?  I've asked my spouse but she wont do it.  

HEY!  When and where did you take that picture?!!  Thats my old 68.   :yesnod:
That picture sure looks like it was taken at Mopars in the Park in Rosemont, MN.   :shruggy:

Wait a minute, that is probably from Mopars in the Park in 2008 when my friend Tim Ryan (member Timmy) took it there because i couldnt make it.  Carry on.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Vainglory, Esq.

QuoteWait a minute, that is probably from Mopars in the Park in 2008 when my friend Tim Ryan (member Timmy) took it there because i couldnt make it.  Carry on.

Yep, that's the one.

Vainglory, Esq.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on July 14, 2010, 12:36:26 PM

Have you asked her to sit on your other Charger for a photo?  I've asked my spouse but she wont do it.  

Not technically your "Mrs." Mopar yet.  :icon_smile_wink:

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on July 14, 2010, 01:09:08 PM

Hawt.

Tell her I said hi.

Will do. She was saying the other day that you need to come out here again soon. Say Hi to Michelle as well. (hey..that rhymes)

70 Battle Horse

WOW !! Its been a long time !
here is my Mrs. most recent......

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

mauve66

Quote from: Ponch ® on July 14, 2010, 11:19:32 AM

well, the other charger would have to be running first. No way I'm pushing it back up the driveway after I take the pic  :P

exactly my thoughts, besides she said i have to finish the car before i can buy her this outfit for a comparison shot
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Todd Wilson

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on July 14, 2010, 06:37:28 PM

That the same chick from a year or so ago?

Todd

GPULLER

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 14, 2010, 12:59:04 PM

HEY!  When and where did you take that picture?!!  Thats my old 68.   :yesnod:
That picture sure looks like it was taken at Mopars in the Park in Rosemont, MN.   :shruggy:

Wait a minute, that is probably from Mopars in the Park in 2008 when my friend Tim Ryan (member Timmy) took it there because i couldnt make it.  Carry on.

Nice '68 you had Paul!
I thought the same thing "that looks like Mopars in the Park?"
Your a lucky man vainglory....

1972Rallye

Quote from: GPULLER on July 15, 2010, 09:12:45 AM
...Your a lucky man vainglory....

:yesnod:
Absolutely beautiful!  The '68 is nice too, but I didn't see it right away  :icon_smile_big:

b5blue

Hey! Your right! I went back and checked.......there are cars in the pictures.  :lol:

AKcharger

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on July 14, 2010, 06:37:28 PM

Hoorey! Mrs battle horse is back...wait, I thought you sold the red super bee for a new Charger????

(Didn't think we'd notice the car huh?)