News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1972Rallye

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on October 27, 2005, 05:17:46 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys!! She is getting a kick out of watching this thread :yesnod: After a bit of edditing I got permission to post a couple more :icon_smile_approve:

:drool5: :boogie:

You are one lucky man...

Charger_Fan

WOAH! :o

I bet I know which part was edited. :scope: :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

wow those are risque.....  very understanding wife methinks
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Orange_Crush

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 27, 2005, 12:20:41 PM
WOAH! :o

I bet I know which part was edited. :scope: :D

Yeah...I have a feeling that Panties have been digitally added.

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

RD

yeah i wonder where those extra checkers came from?   :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:  :engel016::shruggy: :nana: :METAL: :2thumbs: :punkrocka:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70 Battle Horse

Quote from: 41husk on October 27, 2005, 01:43:48 PM
did he say that was his wife? ;)
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: Yep my wife of 11 years.... been my love interest for @ 22 years.... what can I say, she knows how to make me a VERY happily married man!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

bluesfool

LOL...I was wondering how long it was going to take Chris to show up here. You actually held out a lot longer than I thought you would Chris!
Congratulations BH on 11 happy years together. I have been married to the most wonderful woman in the world (Mrs. BH excluded of course) for almost 10 yrs now and we are having a TERRIFIC time. It's great being with someone as playful as I am. Well, I looked in my files to see what else I could find that's postworthy and found these.

ramit

We don't want pics that are post worthy. ;D

69_500

Glad to see that some peoples wives are willing to pose with their cars. My wife won't let me take her picture doing anything, nor with the car. She doesn't even like her picture taken for any reason.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 69_500 on October 27, 2005, 10:19:05 PM
Glad to see that some peoples wives are willing to pose with their cars. My wife won't let me take her picture doing anything, nor with the car. She doesn't even like her picture taken for any reason.
Women. :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Hmmmm.....
In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Yep, you're probably right...I was guessing the black panty pic before. ;D

RD

i showed my wife this thread and well she didnt say much, but a look is worth a thousand words.  I also was amazed at how your wife allows you (70 battle horse) post such provocative and well.... umm.... shall I say sexy pictures of her so all these guys can drool over.  I wonder how many of the guys here dreamt about your wife last night?  Just curious I guess! LOL

PURTBOY

WELL THE WIFE SAID SHE WOULD THINK ABOUT IT, IN THE MEANTIME LETS SEE SOME MORE OF THESE WONDERFUL PIECES OF EYE CANDY!!!! :P :icon_smile_big:

70 Battle Horse

Well even if your wife wont let you take then post her pics here for fun.... that shouldn't stop her from letting you get the camera out making pics just for your entertainment only. Like I have told my wife several times....After all this time she is still my fantasy girl, and I don't need anyone else but her to satisfy me completely :yesnod: If your in it for life ... you might as well make the most of it !!

Todd Wilson

AKcharger

I like battle horse's and Blues pictures better...no more   :-\

70 Battle Horse

Quote from: PURTBOY on October 29, 2005, 08:00:55 PM
WELL THE WIFE SAID SHE WOULD THINK ABOUT IT, IN THE MEANTIME LETS SEE SOME MORE OF THESE WONDERFUL PIECES OF EYE CANDY!!!! :P :icon_smile_big:
Your turn now !!! :icon_smile_tongue:

eastcoastchargers

Jonathan
Loganville,GA

1969 Charger-426 Hemi
1969 Charger-540 Hemi blown
1968 Charger-Classic dodge charger.com car
1972 Cuda (Shelley's)(yellowcuda)

RD

wow eastcoast, I never thought to think of what shelley looked like before.  She makes you look good doesnt she? hehe :D :D

ramit