News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

340 engine value

Started by Doc Q, August 20, 2008, 12:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Q

I am new to this site. I have two 340 engines that I picked up 25 years ago. One was from a 1972 Duster (car was in a front yard with no tranny) and the other was out of a 1970 Dart Swinger (junk yard). I never heard them run when I purchased them, but I could turn them over by hand. Both have been sitting in my garage for twenty years. I started to tear down the 1972 engine and was going to rebuild it to put in my 1974 Charger SE, but a wife and kids came along, so that project never happened. Now I am considering selling the two engines. The 1970 is complete and together (but now will not turn over), all of the 1972 engine is there, but the intake, heads, cam, lifters, etc. are in a box. Both engines would need to be rebuilt by whomever buys them. My question is; What are these two engines worth?? I also have a Holley 650 dbl pumper that was on one of them. Any idea what that may be worth? Thanks!