News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally Got to sit in a Real WINGER.....

Started by Blown70, August 13, 2008, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66chargerkid

Quote from: moparstuart on August 13, 2008, 06:26:14 PM
Quote from: mikepmcs on August 13, 2008, 05:05:58 PM
:2thumbs:
One step above me, I still have yet to even touch or see one in person. :cheers:
you have been deprived!  :yesnod: :yesnod:
You drove Dick drakes alpine white 440+6 superbird around the gateway track before!

hemigeno

Quote from: 69_500 on August 15, 2008, 10:30:33 PM
Spent today looking at some pretty darn nice rides, none of which I could afford though. One of these days.

Looks like you got home a few hours before I did Danny :P  4am for me...  Quite the day, and I appreciate you letting me tag along.

Oh, and I do think you'll get that Daytona one of these days. :yesnod:

69_500

No problem at all at letting you tag along as you call. As far as I know though you set up the meeting at the first place yesterday, and yeah if you got home at 4 am I did beat you home by quite a bit. I was home by 11:15 give or take a little bit.

I'm hoping that one of these days is sooner rather than later though on getting a wing car. Although I gotta admit I'll still continue to pester the same guy for his 500 that we looked at yesterday as well. I guess I'm still more impressed with it than you were, but after pestering him about the car for close to 15 years now why stop now right?