News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many mirror options for a '71SE?

Started by JPL, August 02, 2008, 07:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPL

How many door mirror options were there for a '71SE? I see '71's w/ 1 mirror, 2 mirrors, some painted, some chromed some "cone" shaped and some flat. Also, can the painted ones be polished or do they have to be chromed?  :shruggy:

konigcharger

all chargers in 1971 came standard w/ the manual mirror(top picture)

Options:
G33 outside left racing type(remote)- Chrome(bottom pic)
G31 outside right racing type(manual)- Chrome
G36 dual Painted racing mirrors(remote left, manual right) (middle pic)
G36 only available w/ colors GB5, FC7, FJ6, GY3, EV2, FE5, GF7, GK6, EL5, GW3, GY9 (still middle pic)

:2thumbs:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

konigcharger

painted mirrors would have to be disassembled and chromed, as they are available reproduction it seems like it would be more work then it was worth IMO..

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

JPL

Thanks Konigcharger, but what kind of mirror is in the first pic? Is that thw g36? :shruggy:

konigcharger

its just the standard manual mirror i don't believe it has an option code... at least not one i could find  :icon_smile_cool: