News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nickey's Chicago? What's the story?

Started by bzabodyn, July 30, 2008, 10:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bzabodyn

Seems like this Nickey's Chicago-based dealership has quite a few high-dollar classics on EBay right now - and the funny thing is, they are all no-reserve looking auctions... like the Mr Norm's '71 Hemi Charger 4spd from Mecum, a '70 440 6-pk chally conv., etc. etc. 

Just curious if someone's seeing something i'm not... They say in the ads they are asking such and such, but the auctions look no reserve, like I mentioned....

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

Ghoste

1BAD68

"Now is your chance to buy the car you REALLY want.  Asking price is $274,991.

This car is For Sale locally and we reserve the right to end this auction early."

if it doesn't get close to what they want for it, they'll just end the auction early

TUFCAT

HKCharger

yea, they are letting them stay as an auction, but if they dont get close they yank them just like they did on that hemi cuda.

bzabodyn

They just seem new to the show and have a lot of high-$$$ hardware there.... why not just let people bid and put a "buy it now"? Just seems kinda squirrelly to me...

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

HKCharger

true, I called them earlier and spoke to them to get info on that hemi charger, but man, most of their stuff is $150,000+