News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Crispy Bird

Started by HKCharger, July 30, 2008, 07:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul 500

Another well done bird
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

rav440

Branch: Detroit
   Vehicle: 1970 PLYMOUTH 4 DOOR SEDAN 
   Stock Number: 4334628 

:shruggy:  :smilielol:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

sunroofsuperbird

Man 6 Pack cars should be going up in $ the first car in auction 6 Pack car this last pic was a 6 pack car? [air Cleaner on roof]? unsure about car in building? and my car was 6 pack 4sp also. RM23V0A172639. unsure where my #s got to but traded then off in 80s so another superbird in a envelope out there somewhere?
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

moparstuart

looks like this is going to sell the 17th
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

daytonalo

I THINK MOST OF THE DAMAGE WILL BUFF OUT !!!!!!!!!!

WingCharger

I have looked through every run book in my fire department's records, and have never seen a car get hot enough to do that! :o :o
And there have been cars get hot enough to burn guys coats just attempting to get water on it. :rotz:

I think there was a picture from the 70's of a Charger. :'(

DodgeChargerNeeded

Does anybody know what this car sold for?
Jeff

nakita7

moparstuart

moparstuart

they emailed me confirmation 17k plus fee's,   wow rebody !!!!!

Kevin68N71

I say $17K? That's a great price for someone ELSE's nightmare.
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

GeneralLeeTESH

HLPAG bought it ??? "best prices in the world!!!
1968 - 1969 - 1970 Dodge Chargers for sale

we have dirt cheap shipping!!!

to your door world wide!!!"
:scratchchin: :scratchchin:

The TESH

pettybird

if THEY bought it, it'll just get 400 quarts of bondo and some sheetmetal screws!

wonder if they know how to paint a car anything other than DoH orange?

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

Charger_Fan

Since we have the VIN number, do any of you guys have a before pic? I bet you do... :popcrn:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

GeneralLeeTESH

Who in hell bought the car? I bet the nose at least is salvageable ???
The TESH

moparstuart

nose , title and vin #'s ,      then rebody  :yesnod:

GeneralLeeTESH

WHO bought this project ?
The TESH

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparstuart

maxwellwedge

Quote from: Hemi_tyme on July 31, 2008, 10:54:15 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 31, 2008, 10:26:04 PM
yeah 175,000.00 is great in this market he could go buy a daytona or get two decent birds  :Twocents: :Twocents:
Wow since when is Daytona worth 2x a Superbird? or are you talking about clones here?

I would put it roughly at 1.5 x   judging by pricing over the last 20+ years - assuming same condition and trans. Hemi's - 1.4 - 2x

Blakcharger440

That is weird to see so many birds having been toasted. I wonder how far apart in the years that they got burnt up. I guess from a insurance standpoint they are worth more dead than alive in this market.  :rotz:

69charger2002

well i went and looked at the car today. what a sad sad sight.. the car is completely unbuildable. it will be rebodied by whoever buys it without a doubt. i honestly think if the wooden pallet, was removed, the car may collapse in half. it got ridiculously hot. the nose has ripples and dents in it, the carbs were melted onto the intake(edelbrock by the way). the gentleman with the car was very nice and a genuine car guy, and he's already getting some pretty good offers on the car. by the way the car didn't actually sell for $17000 at the auction, the winning buyer defaulted and the guy that owns it now got it directly from the insurance auction some time later, so it has not "changed hands" since the insurance auction, though the guy has only owned it for about 8 months. RIP superbird!
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

moparstuart

Quote from: 69charger2002 on January 14, 2010, 04:48:12 PM
well i went and looked at the car today. what a sad sad sight.. the car is completely unbuildable. it will be rebodied by whoever buys it without a doubt. i honestly think if the wooden pallet, was removed, the car may collapse in half. it got ridiculously hot. the nose has ripples and dents in it, the carbs were melted onto the intake(edelbrock by the way). the gentleman with the car was very nice and a genuine car guy, and he's already getting some pretty good offers on the car. by the way the car didn't actually sell for $17000 at the auction, the winning buyer defaulted and the guy that owns it now got it directly from the insurance auction some time later, so it has not "changed hands" since the insurance auction, though the guy has only owned it for about 8 months. RIP superbird!

very sad   :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: