News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody use AMD bumpers?

Started by Ryan, July 28, 2008, 06:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

Just got them today, and so far I'm not impressed. Rear bumper isnt chromed on one edge, and the passenger side lines up like crap. The front bumper looks nice, but it seems to be offset to far to the drivers side, but that I may be able to fix. Anyone else have issues with these bumpers?
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Ryan

Well once again I'll have to say thumbs up to adeals auto parts (ebay seller) and to AMD. I told them about the problem, and they are allready sending me a replacment bumper, and will be picking up my defective one. :2thumbs:

2014 viper TA

bull

I don't know where my bumpers came from because the body shop ordered them during the body work phase for fitment but I'm not very impressed with mine either. The chrome looks fine but the bumpers are wavey. :flame:

Ryan

Quote from: bull on July 29, 2008, 07:07:09 PM
I don't know where my bumpers came from because the body shop ordered them during the body work phase for fitment but I'm not very impressed with mine either. The chrome looks fine but the bumpers are wavey. :flame:

Ya so are the AMD's but thats how about all repro bumpers are unfortunatly. Next time I will be rechroming my originals.

2014 viper TA

R2

Least you didnt get ripped by BumperBoyz,,,,they have to be one of the worst. :Twocents:

Ryan

Quote from: bull on July 29, 2008, 07:07:09 PM

you know what I just noticed that I thought was funny. My front bumper that fits great is wavy, yet the back bumper that is a defective bumper is straight as can be......... wonder why?

2014 viper TA