News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Proform 950 Race Carb Owners...does your stock air cleaner stud fit???

Started by Mfr426, July 21, 2008, 08:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

Quote from: Mfr426 on July 25, 2008, 10:44:49 AM
Not to beat a dead horse Ron but do you mean right where I put that arrow? Use a nut? How about a wingnut so it looks factory from the top down? Or, are they bad news?  :D

Ya wingnuts are bad news !  :lol:

Yes mike, i was referring to the spot where the arrow is pointed. The nut keeps the stud in place. I've seen one (stud) disappear down into an engine and the results weren't pretty.  :eek2:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Mfr426

Just finished the job. I cut the 5/16 and welded it to the new 1/4 rod. Now she looks all stock and everyone is happy.  :yesnod:

Thanks gentlemen!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Mfr426 on July 26, 2008, 02:06:46 PM
Just finished the job. I cut the 5/16 and welded it to the new 1/4 rod. Now she looks all stock and everyone is happy.  :yesnod:

Thanks gentlemen!

Pics Man? Pics!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mfr426

Here you go sir. I am missing my pie plate and am kicking around getting it custom with 505/510 or something. For now the 383 plate looks well...too small.  :lol:

Charger-Bodie

Yes! Thats The stuff!! Thanks for the pics! It looks great!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mfr426

And thanks for the suggestion. That's one more issue off of my list.